What arguments do you get into over Jordan sneakers??????

So the other day I was rockin my XI's and my friend had the nerve to say "your jordans aint got %$@ on mine, you need to quit" and I said whatones do you have, he replied, I got the "3way jay" and I'm the only one with it. So I tell him first those are fake and the quality (rareness) ofmy shoes kill yours. He says yeah right I got the black white and red 6 rings for $300 none of yours are worth that....

Another friend has the xix lows and for whatever reason calls the elephant/cement (I forgot whats on it) snakeskin...It makes me so mad

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by bheights21

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

at the mall, on the day of a good release. Like 23s or CDP 11/12s

Me: What do you think about these babe?
Wife: No, you have enough shoes.
Me: Yeah, but these are nice.
Wife: Werent the last ones really nice?
Me: Yeah but now I need these
Wife: WTH are you gonna do with all these shoes? You dont havent worn half of them. We need to save for our future.
Me: Exactly, these things are like gold. If I ever really need money I can sell them, heck if I die you can sell them or use them to get a new guy.
laugh.gif

Wife:
indifferent.gif
lmao get in same arguement with wifey

hahaha had the same talk with my gf like afew days ago just when i finished it off i said when i die you get them all so you can sell them and have money tomake me a shirt lol or you can keep them who knows maybe theyll fit you in afew years lol.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

im in high school(sophmore)
i argue a lot because i wear a lot or older kicks and people say there fake
i rocked 99 Vs and people laughed and said "his Vs got nike air on da back like da fusions"
dumb uneducated hype beasts is what they are lol

Wow the day is here when people dont even recognize the OG shoes - and label them as fakes firstly. Interesting.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

When I see a fake, I just walk away..Don't waste time with these fools who think they're cool.

I always get pretty irritated when people dig like three weeks into the post graveyard.
eyes.gif
That's my biggest problem with Jordans.

Originally Posted by mike2389

like OP said...because theres a jumpman on them, they think its part of the number line.

also when it comes to fakes.
thats why i think they stopped issuing retro cards....keep da sheep dumb.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

i get into arguments at my school all the time about fakes...

One time i rocked a pair of OG Carmines and some kid had on some fake Carmines
from the CDP and started to lecture me about how his "fresh/new" sneakers were 100x
better than my older yellowed ones...

I gave him one of these
indifferent.gif

told him he was wearing fakes
and walked away
Uh, I hope yur not saying CDPs are fake cause thats just dumb.
fresh new sneaker >> 18 year old crumbling OG

1) What shoes are signatures and what are team/hybrids (1-23 & Fusions, Spiz'ike's,ect.)
2) Exclusive J's that don't exist (fakes)
3) Colorways that were never made (fakes)
4) Prices on J's (XI's don't cost $60
smh.gif
)
5) The difference between an OG, retro, & re-retro
I do one or more of these a day easy. It's almost become a way of life since 70% of the people around my way who wear Jordan's are wearing fakes
smh.gif

Fu*^ing hypebeasts
mad.gif

stupid argument im sick of them for example why you still buy jordans and why you have so much my answer my money my problem thanks

Originally Posted by Jcool813

lol i get into arguements about the pronunciation of the word bordeaux

my friend insists they are called the borduxes but i tell him its pronounced bord-o.

am i right or wrong?

got into any arguement b.c. somebody told me hare 1s look better than the VIIs.

everyone IS entitled to their own opinion
your friend's a cultureless idiot

Buy new J's or buy more diapers...diapers win out 90% of the time. Family always comes first! I sure do enjoy that other 10% though...

I also say that og and retros are the best and kids say they always ugly. They just dont get it and say the fusions are the best. Then we just keep going andgoing and going....

That some of the *(&% that JB puts out is worse than some of the fakes I've seen....both in quality and creativity....yes I'm bitter.....

I've pissed a few people off by telling them wearing fakes is not cool. I'm sorry but the crazy colors on the vii's is just a dead give away. Atleast wear a cw that has been officially released.

Back
Top Bottom