What brand of prescription glassses does Wiz Khalifa wear

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

This dude Wiz needs to grow out a fro. Ol' Jimmmy Hendrix looking boy.
I think his hair is long right now

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

This dude Wiz needs to grow out a fro. Ol' Jimmmy Hendrix looking boy.
I think his hair is long right now

why don't you go buy some frames that actually suit you? you're not Wiz Khalifa and a pair of frames won't make you him either.

why don't you go buy some frames that actually suit you? you're not Wiz Khalifa and a pair of frames won't make you him either.

0.jpg

SLIM - " why don't you go buy some frames that actually suit you? you're not Wiz Khalifa and a pair of frames won't make you him either." WHY SO ANGRY LOL????

SLIM - " why don't you go buy some frames that actually suit you? you're not Wiz Khalifa and a pair of frames won't make you him either." WHY SO ANGRY LOL????

Originally Posted by s0313939

Fam. Those frames are nothing spectacular. You riding

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I got em in black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow and black and yellow.

Word, I went to Lenscrafters the other day but before that I had never been.............never been...........I had never been.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I got em in black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow and black and yellow.

Word, I went to Lenscrafters the other day but before that I had never been.............never been...........I had never been.

Originally Posted by Wade187

exactly. i own a pair of Guess frames that are identical to those.. just go to LensCrafter and buy some that suit you. this is like asking what brand of briefs Wiz wears.

Originally Posted by Wade187

exactly. i own a pair of Guess frames that are identical to those.. just go to LensCrafter and buy some that suit you. this is like asking what brand of briefs Wiz wears.

Back
Top Bottom