What can your wife, girlfriend, main chick do to satisfy you better?

I had this discussion with my homie he said his girl doesn't go down on him. How can you keep a girl that doesn't do that? They been together for 4 years.

I've been with my girl for 2 years on and off. She doesn't talk dirty to me while we're in the act. She does sext me but not all the time.

Add your own... maybe they'll read this if you leave this on your computer 
laugh.gif

Learn how to iron. This chick, yo. she cooks, cleans, gives me massages. But man she cant iron for ****. I got to do it myself. She gon learn, watch. Sooner or later, she gon learn. 

Learn how to iron. This chick, yo. she cooks, cleans, gives me massages. But man she cant iron for ****. I got to do it myself. She gon learn, watch. Sooner or later, she gon learn. 

Lol not sure why this had me laughing.

More head. If I ask she'll either say no or offer sex instead. Like sex is great and all but I really wanted head.

View media item 1839439
That feel, i know it bruh.

Short List in No Particular Order
- She could have a blunt rolled for a ***** when he come home, to the house he worked hard for and purchased at 23, once in a while.
- Learn how to ******* drive, my god. She says she's scared of driving, and I understand since her mom was like 30 before she got her license. But driving skills aren't hereditary. She says she wants to learn how and doesn't want to be like her mom, but shes 25 and damn near has a phobia of turning a car on. At this point its not even about not being able to drive at 25, its just inconvenient. :lol:
- Stop moving my **** then denying that she moved it, then later admitting to moving it but still saying that it was my fault that it was out in the first place. HOW CAN I CLEAN IT OR PUT IT IN ITS PROPER PLACE IF YOU PUT IT IN A COMPLETELY UNRELATED AREA?!

Last edited:

I had this discussion with my homie he said his girl doesn't go down on him. How can you keep a girl that doesn't do that? They been together for 4 years.

I've been with my girl for 2 years on and off. She doesn't talk dirty to me while we're in the act. She does sext me but not all the time.

Add your own... maybe they'll read this if you leave this on your computer 
laugh.gif

More head. If I ask she'll either say no or offer sex instead. Like sex is great and all but I really wanted head.

View media item 1839439
That feel, i know it bruh.

Short List in No Particular Order
- She could have a blunt rolled for a ***** when he come home, to the house he worked hard for and purchased at 23, once in a while.
- Learn how to ******* drive, my god. She says she's scared of driving, and I understand since her mom was like 30 before she got her license. But driving skills aren't hereditary. She says she wants to learn how and doesn't want to be like her mom, but shes 25 and damn near has a phobia of turning a car on. At this point its not even about not being able to drive at 25, its just inconvenient. :lol:
- Stop moving my **** then denying that she moved it, then later admitting to moving it but still saying that it was my fault that it was out in the first place. HOW CAN I CLEAN IT OR PUT IT IN ITS PROPER PLACE IF YOU PUT IT IN A COMPLETELY UNRELATED AREA?!

What's your long list lookin like, pa?

Last edited:
Cut off her family, particularly her sisters.
Bro I know that feel. I don't even want her to cut em off, but damn do u gotta talk to these ******* all day. I'll wake up at 12 leave go get a cut, grab some food, stop and say what up to a few homies and come home by 4 and these ******* still on a 4 way gossiping. Like biych my son hungry, my house dirty etc. U could've did so much more then sit and gossip for 4 hours, the same gossip u listen to every damn day. Me and my siblings go weeks without speaking sometimes.

What types of chicks holding out on the mouth tho?

If this aint an absolute requirement I don't know what is.

Back
Top Bottom