What city in America has the best looking Females?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Best looking? LA or Miami

Def not the place to find a wife tho.
smh.gif

roll.gif

say it ain't so, boss

roll.gif
@ these answers

San Diego is clearly #1, anyone who says otherwise hasn't been there or lived there.

LA also has amazing girls, yeah they're "fake" if you look in the valley (or a lot of the OC actually) but in West LA the girls are insanely beautiful.

And anyone naming northeastern cities.....
eek.gif
roll.gif
my eyes hurt every time I go back there.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by I CANT PASS

DC

you must be on that good DC crack to say that.

Actually, DC does have some beautiful looking women. I'm not putting the city on par with my initial suggestions of San Diego or Seattle, but DC does have it's share of hot women...anybody sayin otherwise is either frontin hard, or has vision impairment.
laugh.gif

SNEAKERKING757 wrote:
Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

I think between LA or MIA
I've never been to either, but I have to agree.

how man

seriously how to you come up with that answer?

from what the media shows you or what you see in magz and videos?

i swear alot of you cats are sheep

cat said hes hasnt been to either LA or Mia but they are the best...what sense does that make.

So here is the top of the selected 25 American cities, when it’s about the most attractive people (Philly
laugh.gif
). Whoever said SF doesn't have fine @#$% slap yourself, you clearly haven't been up here. I'd switch ATL and Minneapolis too
[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

LA for Mexican and black women
ATL for black women
Miami for Island women
SF for Asian and hispanic women
NYC for a little bit of everything
Seattle for white women

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

So here is the top of the selected 25 American cities, when it’s about the most attractive people (although Philly being on the list is disturbing 
laugh.gif
). Whoever said SF doesn't have fine @#$% slap yourself, you clearly haven't been up here. I'd switch ATL and Minneapolis too
My city at #2. ehh ill take it.

I wouldn't know, but I'm hoping the people who are saying NYC are only referring to Manhattan.

Originally Posted by ourtran

So here is the top of the selected 25 American cities, when it’s about the most attractive people (although Philly being on the list is disturbing 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
minneapolis! Never wouldve thought itd be up there... I can see it though.. I love my White Girls
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

*Waits for everyone to either day LA, NY, or MIA*

ATL got some bad GA peaches...but then you gotta factor in the gAyTL stuff.
What does that have to do with the females? This is a topic about females and you're bringing up homosexual men. Mad Thuth.
Some "females" are not what they seem. You're smarter than that, young fella. 
grin.gif

honolulu.

seattle 14? a lotta of fat ugly homely white girls here who look like they haven't showered for days.

Every place has its fair share of best looking women.

Personally, I'll take a Southern girl from Tennessee, Arkansas, or Mississippi over a girl from the Bx.  I'm biased obviously.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

laugh.gif

minneapolis! Never wouldve thought itd be up there... I can see it though.. I love my White Girls

Chicago lower than Minneapolis 
indifferent.gif
. ATL should be way higher, i need a link to list, because this screams complex mag
smh.gif

I've been to all big cities in the US and I live in SD, CA.

I saw Hawaii got baddest and hottest girls in the whole US.

TRUST...if you haven't been there, you just don't know.

Almost every girl is MIXED.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Yeap...SD got some fine looking women.

comparing ny chicks to la chicks you have to drink like 4 shots of goose first to even out the playing field for ny girls. they get a 4 goose handicap over there.

Back
Top Bottom