What comedians have you seen live that were hilarious?

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

jeyel wrote:

sigmakidownz wrote:

Dane Cook live at the Honda Center.
laugh.gif
madd funny if you're into exaggerated comedy.

i tried to give dane cook a chance.. but it just wasnt funny .. at all.
he was hillarious the first few times i saw him on TV...but now its to much...

ya'll are right though, he got old fast. his old stuff were funnier.

I go to comedy shows all the time....last weekend I watched Mark Curry(hanging with Mr Cooper) and I was dying.....

Saw Donnell Rawlings aka "Ashy Larry" lol Funniest stand up ever. What a blast... What made it better was that it was in a room of only like 30people and he was bustin my balls too lol.

On another note. I saw Katt Williams... AWFUL WASTE OF MY MONEY AND TIME I WILL NEVER AGAIN EVER EVER EVER EVER WATCH KATT WILLIAMS IN ANYTHING!!!!!!!!! Dudehustled me to watch him stand up there and talk about his life the whole time. If I wanna hear your biography I'll watch E True Hollywood Stories whenyou're washed up....Oh wait, you're already washed up.ha

I'd really like to see George Lopez but he mostly does shows on the west coast and not the east.

I haven't seen any in person, but I got some tickets to the improv plan to see Gabriel Iglesias

I got to see Dave Chappelle about a year after ending the show...very funny. Him bein a gynocologist was hilarious.

cris rocks brother(cant think of his name)
katt williams
kevin hart was the most recent tho

I've seen Aries Spears
I've seen Damon Wayns son, he's pretty funny. He looks just like his dad, but skinner and has the same gay act like his dad. hahaha

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Speaking of seeing comedians live...do you have to be 18 to go?

Nope, my friend brought his little brother who is 12 to see Dane Cook uncensored.

I have seen Chris Rock and Chappelle.

Chappelle was great, Rock was alright (it was his recent tour, material felt a little repetitive).

Back
Top Bottom