What company or product has forever lost your business???

Red lobster.

Used to love some red lobster.

Last couple of times i went the service was horrible
Wait time was terrible.
Food was eh.
Forgot what drinks people had....straight up forgot drinks.

And these were different locations.

And i know cats are gonna say "but its red lobster who still eats there ..."

I did.

No longer

Mamajuana cafe in queens, check my thread a couple months ago bout it, bout it.
Don coqui as well but only on the food tip. Got me on that pre fixe meal for a group of us and food was trash and no one ate 80$ worth of anything. Club brings some bad joints though ate good off that club scene.

Gransevort night club. **** was wack and overpriced and thievein *** women.

Last edited:
LA fitness- squared up with a manager at one of their locations due to him getting hostile 
roll.gif
mean.gif

Unbranded Denim

Reebok

Windows

Kith

Last edited:
Jersey Mikes..their sandwiches are great but I'm not a fan of their service

Not really a company but a little mexican stand that sells empanadas lost my business forever. Kept taking orders from people that showed up after me **** was ridiculous :smh:

another thread b?

no one else does em...(see Italian earthquake thread)

:rolleyes A thread that Meth locked because of your pettiness, one where he called your behavior repugnant, that's your example :lol:

there's also da Louisiana flooding no one made a thread for..etc, maybe if u got from under Hillary's skirt you'd have time to make one [emoji]128521[/emoji]

The idoicy never stops with you does it

I refuse to go to certain Dunkin Donuts cuz their employees are beyond miserable..I yelled a couple of times lmao

another thread b?

:rolleyes A thread that Meth locked because of your pettiness, one where he called your behavior repugnant, that's your example :lol:

there's also da Louisiana flooding no one made a thread for..etc, maybe if u got from under Hillary's skirt you'd have time to make one [emoji]128521[/emoji]

da irony :lol:

i got threads in rotation, how bout u turn ur spell check on & participate.

as far as OP's question? u gotta pay me to eat at White Castle... joints so moist & bad they might as well be drank...runs is instantaneous :x :lol:

another thread b?

da irony :lol:

i got threads in rotation, how bout u turn ur spell check on & participate.

as far as OP's question? u gotta pay me to eat at White Castle... joints so moist & bad they might as well be drank...runs is instantaneous :x :lol:

I you got me, I made a typo on a word i have spelled correctly in the past numerous times.

Nice to see you can take a breaking from frotting and help me out though. Thanks famb

Jordan Brand-for making the ugliest and/or worst quality shoes on earth.

Transformers/Michael Bay-for making the worst movie I've ever seen in my life (Transformers 2). First action movie I've ever fallen asleep in

NFL-for making a game last hours more than it needs to with endless commercials, for catering to illiterate rednecks and meatheads, for not giving a damn about player safety unless the player is a Tom Brady type of player

Last edited:
Olive Garden.

Been with my chick for 3 years and she's been asking to go one time (Never liked it, but she the simpler type :lol:).

The one time we go, we ask how long the wait is. 45 minutes? That's cool.
Walk around the mall and come back 45 minutes later, not ready? No worries, that happens.
15 minutes later I ask how much longer, and she said you're the next table of 2 to be seated...Then 5 minutes later, the worker called 2-3 tables (of 2) right in front of me. Insert NickYoung.jpeg.

So I called her out, saying you specifically said I was next while I was standing RIGHT in front of you. I get the next table.

I order pasta with chicken for $18...It comes and it's so much pasta with 4 quarter sized chicken pieces :x :stoneface: .
It was a buy one take one home deal...So I said, I'll take the same one to go, waiter replied with "Free ones are from this menu" - With Alfredo, spaghetti, and etc (with no meat). That **** can be bought at trader joes for $3 total.

NEVER. AGAIN.

Back
Top Bottom