What did you buy today? Air Jordan 2009 official release!!!! Your decision.

So it is officially 2/14/2009 and today the NEW Air Jordan 2009 has dropped including many others, such as the max oranage and pewter 1's.
So I want to know what did you cop today? and if nothing yet, What do you want to cop for this months release? Are you satisfied?

and like myself. if you dont want anything, just going to save the cash, then thats cool too.

this month? nada

this year, just the bred 1s and the celtic colorway pack, the rest are all penny kicks..

2009 = Penny

NONE LOL!!

JUST DOUBLE COPPED EGGPLANTS..

i know im not the only 1 who copped eggplants over the

feb 14, releases.
happy.gif

I got some Eastern Conference Foam Lites with some Jordan shorts and I just ordered the Jordan 1 orange/infrared:

d43165437a27e2958283262b8b3e5e468d887043.pjpg

I'm saving my chips and folded...but can't wait for the Bo Jackson "Medicine Ball" Air Cross Trainer SC III drooool..those are the real"Do the Right Thing" Shoes!...That and Radio Raheem's white/red Air Revolutions

i was gonna cop the max orange, but i decided to buy the stealth xx3's from rayray. i win!!!

None. Bought these:

awsr61.jpg

and contemplating on whether to buy these:

a4qwie.jpg

Nike's really doing it for me this year. At least Better than JB that is......

i was reading the description on eastbay and according to that the shoe has fake carbon fiber like the other jb releases this year. they call it a"carbon-fiber-inspired shank plate"

The 2009 is on swoosh discounted to $114 with a full size run and I won't even pay that for them. The most I would pay for the 2009 is maybe $60 not worthmore then that to me.

they are on swoosh for 114.
i said if i found em for 100 i'd cop... with free shipping it's gonna be tough.

As far as this months releases I got the max orange 1's earlier this week and the eggplant penny's last month. I like the AJ 2009's but I can'tafford them because I just copped SC AM 95's and AJ citrus XI's.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom