What Did You End Up Doing With Your First Car?

I've always wondered what was the most popular result in the demise of their first car. I am currently still driving my car which hasnearly 250K. And despite the temptation of buying a new whip, it's my reason of sentimental value that has me keeping my Accord until it dies.

What ended up happening to your first car? Did you drive it until it died? Pass it to a family member? Sold it? Or is it a cube now? Or isstill parked where you live?

State your model, years, and mileage.
Edit: 98 Honda Accord 245, 000

I still have the garden tool
mad.gif
mad.gif

1996 Nissan 240sx 104k miles

Edit: 98 Accord 245, 000

Now THATS what the +!+! im talkin bout. Ride that $%## till it wont ride no more.

i've got my 92 Lexus SC400, now with a big $#!#+* dent in the bumper thanks to some #*%+**# driver. i plan on driving this thing til the wheels fall off,unless somebody will buy it from me which is highly highly unlikely

2004 Scion xB - First used as a company car for my parent's business, then sold to Car Max for a cool 8,000
indifferent.gif

I had a 1997 Honda Accord Special Edition in the eggplant-+%! color. I refuse to say purple haha. But yeah, it had around 130,000 miles. The steering gotprogressively jacked up, i.e. the steering wheel would shake from 30mph to 70mph and when breaking from a fast speed. One morning, my dad just said,"Let's stop wasting money on repairs for your car and just buy a new one." So, we traded it in that morning for my current car. I truly miss it,though. Leather interior, sunroof : (

97 deville

moms backed into it $*!%%+ up the whole rear passenger door. She's broke so she couldn't get it fixed. Sold it for about 4,500$ less than what I paidfor it and only had it for less than a year.

BLOWER.

im 20 my first car was a 2000 honda civic will a salvage title still have it and still drive it

1990 Subaru Legacy.

...Still here, it'll be my brothers though.

Just bought a 2009 Civic.

I still have a 98 cadillac catera as my first whip, it drives like crap now. About to buy like an 03 accord, finance that for a couple years and then upgrade.

2002 Honda Civic EX. A tree fell on it without insurance, trying to get the sunroof/roof damage fixed. I was about to sell it too. /sigh

I had a 99 Mercury Mountaineer traded it last summer for a 07 Chevy Trailblazer.
Now I'm looking to get rid of that for a Subaru WRX

2000 Ford "DORA THE" Explorer haha. i used to drive that baby for miles. passed that sucker on. and copped a coupe. holla

my lil bro crashed it when i was at school in my first year of college...he had no license but would drive it after school and no one knew until theaccident...luckily no one got hurt and i had another car waiting for me when i came home from school...

Still have my first car which is a 2000 Ford Contour Sport. Car is running perfectly fine and is running real strong. Planning on selling it later this yearthough, getting an S2000. Can't wait.

Had an 88 Toyota Corolla in 96. When I got a newer whip in 2000 we gave it to a family friend. Car had 296,000 miles on it and never had a major issue. Theystill have the car and just replaced AC.

I swear those cars wont can't die

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Had an 88 Toyota Corolla in 96. When I got a newer whip in 2000 we gave it to a family friend. Car had 296,000 miles on it and never had a major issue. They still have the car and just replaced AC.

I swear those cars wont can't die

I was looking for a late 80's Corolla preferably an 86 but I couldn't find any that weren't 200 miles away

Back
Top Bottom