What do I do in this situation? Best friends Girl set me up and im not feeling her...

So I just gout of a relationship and one of my best friends was looking out for me and told his GF to set me up. I didnt even have a chance to tell him no thanks. Well his girl had a friend who was single and wanted some attention so they set us up and we all went out and had a great time. I didnt think she was too interested and I was fine with that cus shes not my type. Well the girl told his GF that shes hella feeling me, I make her blush, she wants to see me alot, etc... She texts me constantly and she initiated hanging out which he told me shed never do cus shes shy and cus of that I know she likes me alot. We kicked it yesterday and had a good time. Shes easy to talk too but im just not interested in her. Shes not ugly but shes not my type and im not attracted to her at all. Now theyre all making future plans for all 4 of us to do stuff together. I want to tell him shes cool and all that but I dont want a relationship out of it and im not feeling her but I know if I do hell tell his GF and shell tell her friend and be heart broken cus shes ultra sensitive. Initially my boys girl told him she just wanted to get her friend laid but now theyre pushing  for us to be official. Should I just go along with it and we all hang out? I dont want to lead her on. I do enjoy hangin out with her but I dont want her to be crushed if I end up going out with other girls when she thinks were "talking".

Just be straight up and tell your boy to relay the message to his girl. You could be smashing this girl on the side like a normal person but I respect that your not trying to lead this girl on and make it worse for the next man down the line.

Just tell em that you dont have the mindset of being in a relationship or being official anywhere near soon. If they have some type of intelligence they should know what the deal is.

Pics?

I was in a similar situation, except it was my boy's girl's cousin (wait wut??).

We went out a couple times but then they tried to force us into a relationship so that we can double date
indifferent.gif

I just told her we should just be friends...

This way, after you smash, they can't say you led them on.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Just be straight up and tell your boy to relay the message to his the girl. You could be smashing this girl on the side like a normal person but I respect that your not trying to lead this girl on and make it worse for the next man down the line.

Just tell em that you dont have the mindset of being in a relationship or being official anywhere near soon. If they have some type of intelligence they should know what the deal is.
fixed

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Just be straight up and tell your boy to relay the message to his the girl. You could be smashing this girl on the side like a normal person but I respect that your not trying to lead this girl on and make it worse for the next man down the line.

fixed

Initially my boys girl told him she just wanted to get her friend laid but now theyre pushing  for us to be official
So what's the problem champ??  That sounds like a win-win situation to me.  All you have to do is just tell the girl that as of now your just not looking to be in a relationship overall, but still kick it with her if she's cool which she appears to be from what you said.  Most chicks are down with the program even after your honest with them and let them know what the deal is.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Initially my boys girl told him she just wanted to get her friend laid but now theyre pushing  for us to be official
So what's the problem champ??  That sounds like a win-win situation to me.  All you have to do is just tell the girl that as of now your just not looking to be in a relationship overall, but still kick it with her if she's cool which she appears to be from what you said.  Most chicks are down with the program even after your honest with them and let them know what the deal is.
this would make sense, but for some reason Im getting the feeling the OP is leaving something out. Im thinking either something is wrong with her or she's ugly. If a pretty girl was feeling me, no matter if she were my type or not, Id just see how it plays out.

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by Deuce King

this would make sense, but for some reason Im getting the feeling the OP is leaving something out. Im thinking either something is wrong with her or she's ugly. If a pretty girl was feeling me, no matter if she were my type or not, Id just see how it plays out.

Yeah that's what I thought before as well until OP said that the girl is not ugly..........

Shes not ugly
Even if the girl is not your type OP, that doesn't mean she can't be added to your roster as friend or even a %!%@ buddy.   Nothing wrong with having a female friend that isn't your type if she's cool as you say she is, or even sleeping with a chick that isn't really your type.  You already know going into the situation that the chick wants to/needs to get laid so I say why not help her out with that.  It's like finding money on the ground, getting something and not even having to work for it.  Who doesn't like free money??  Remember, if it's not you it's going to be somebody else so why not help yourself out in the process.  Just be sure to let her know what the deal is beforehand.  She might actually like you even more just for being honest with her but at least you'll know that she'll be down with the program afterwards.  

What kinda friends you dealing with bro? Any friend of mine knows that I need documentary evidence of a girl before its even ok to mention my name to her. I need to know what she looks like, her fb link, measurements, education, etc. Your boy is a clown for letting his girl lead you into this tarp.

Shes not ugly but shes white and im not very attractive to white girls. Ive dated a White girl who was a quarter Filipina and I wasnt very attracted to her so we didnt sex as much as she wanted and it was a huge deal in our relationship but I loved her and we did have good sex. Better than my current ex who we had horrible sexual chemistry even though I was very attracted to her. This girl has a pretty face and nice body but her butt is small and im an %!% man. Shes pretty skinny too and im not going to lie I like chicks that are a little chubby. I prefer small boobs and a big %!% and shes the opposite. I know for a fact well end up sexing very soon but I know when we do even if I told her I just want to be friends and no relationship in her mind were together and that turns me off. Im not going to lie I plan on sleeping with her but im not like the average guy who will sleep with a girl to just get some new P unfortunately I need to actually like the girl most of the time to sleep together and I do like her personality so it helps. Dudes my best friend ive known him since kindergarten so he was tyring to look out for me but he doesnt know me like he used to cus we lost touch for a good 5 years but started kicking it again like no time passed. She is educated and about to get her 4yr degree in 3 months, drives an old school Mustang, and has her *#+* together, and to me that is attractive but were just 2 different.

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

Shes not ugly but shes white and im not very attractive to white girls. Ive dated a White girl who was a quarter Filipina and I wasnt very attracted to her so we didnt sex as much as she wanted and it was a huge deal in our relationship but I loved her and we did have good sex. Better than my current ex who we had horrible sexual chemistry even though I was very attracted to her. This girl has a pretty face and nice body but her butt is small and im an %!% man. Shes pretty skinny too and im not going to lie I like chicks that are a little chubby. I prefer small boobs and a big %!% and shes the opposite. I know for a fact well end up sexing very soon but I know when we do even if I told her I just want to be friends and no relationship in her mind were together and that turns me off. Im not going to lie I plan on sleeping with her but im not like the average guy who will sleep with a girl to just get some new P unfortunately I need to actually like the girl most of the time to sleep together and I do like her personality so it helps. Dudes my best friend ive known him since kindergarten so he was tyring to look out for me but he doesnt know me like he used to cus we lost touch for a good 5 years but started kicking it again like no time passed. She is educated and about to get her 4yr degree in 3 months, drives an old school Mustang, and has her *#+* together, and to me that is attractive but were just 2 different.

well at least your honest. Id go out with and *4&@ an indian girl, white, asian whatever as long as she was sexy. but whatever. Anyway, just let her down easy then if theres no chance at anything happening ( as somebody above said). And as muh as it pains me to say it, dont have sex with her, because thats just not cool in this situation

More Than Anything You Just Dont Sound Ready To 'Date' Anyone, Cuz Ur Still Getting Over Your Last Relationship. 
Everyone Needs Time To Get Over A Break Up So Be Clear When You Tell Them You Arent Ready For A Commitment 

But U Dun Have To Not Be Her Friend Or Hangout Wit Her...You Never Kno Down The Line
smokin.gif

What kinda picky @%$ man are you?

The vagina is basically being fed to you. Just take it and stop thinking about it so much. Hit her with the "dont expect anything out of this" or "I dont want to be in a relationship" BS and just lay the pipe.

Shes not ugly but shes white and im not very attractive to white girls. Ive dated a White girl who was a quarter Filipina and I wasnt very attracted to her so we didnt sex as much as she wanted and it was a huge deal in our relationship but I loved her and we did have good sex. Better than my current ex who we had horrible sexual chemistry even though I was very attracted to her. This girl has a pretty face and nice body but her butt is small and im an %!% man. Shes pretty skinny too and im not going to lie I like chicks that are a little chubby. I prefer small big boobs and a big %!% and shes the opposite. I know for a fact well end up sexing very soon but I know when we do even if I told her I just want to be friends and no relationship in her mind were together and that turns me off. Im not going to lie I plan on sleeping with her but im not like the average guy who will sleep with a girl to just get some new P unfortunately I need to actually like the girl most of the time to sleep together and I do like her personality so it helps. Dudes my best friend ive known him since kindergarten so he was tyring to look out for me but he doesnt know me like he used to cus we lost touch for a good 5 years but started kicking it again like no time passed. She is educated and about to get her 4yr degree in 3 months, drives an old school Mustang, and has her *#+* together, and to me that is attractive but were just 2 different.
give this man an application for Team Thick

Its not that im picky but im more of a female when it comes to sex. My ex was all about doing it and she just liked sex, emotions never had to be tied in. Im the opposite. I was out a few weekends ago with my same boy who hooked me up and almost brought a chick home but her fat cousin *$@@ blocked me. I knew it was just going to be sex between us and I was attracted to her and ready. I was willing and ready cus it was a mutual understanding. But with this chick I know she wants more and I just cant do that to her cus shes actually cool. Im not big on sex to begin with so if im not attracted to her its a big deal to me. For sure I know well end up sexing but I just hope it doesnt ruin all of our friendships that are tied together. I know if in straight up with her shes going to get offended and hurt and itll mess everything up. I dont want that to happen. But I know having sex will definitely make me get over my ex for sure. I think in the beginning she might be cool with being F Buddys but after awhile shell want a commitment.

Its not that im picky but im more of a female when it comes to sex. My ex was all about doing it and she just liked sex, emotions never had to be tied in. Im the opposite. I was out a few weekends ago with my same boy who hooked me up and almost brought a chick home but her fat cousin *$@@ blocked me. I knew it was just going to be sex between us and I was attracted to her and ready. I was willing and ready cus it was a mutual understanding. But with this chick I know she wants more and I just cant do that to her cus shes actually cool. Im not big on sex to begin with so if im not attracted to her its a big deal to me. For sure I know well end up sexing but I just hope it doesnt ruin all of our friendships that are tied together. I know if in straight up with her shes going to get offended and hurt and itll mess everything up. I dont want that to happen. But I know having sex will definitely make me get over my ex for sure. I think in the beginning she might be cool with being F Buddys but after awhile shell want a commitment.
242vct1.jpg

but in all seriousness, just tell her you just wanna be friends

Just be straight up and tell your boy to relay the message to his girl. You could be smashing this girl on the side like a normal person but I respect that your not trying to lead this girl on and make it worse for the next man down the line.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just tell her man. Letting people down gently is an art and this is good practice. Chances are tho she'll want you more after you tell her you're good on her...typical female logic.

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

More Than Anything You Just Dont Sound Ready To 'Date' Anyone, Cuz Ur Still Getting Over Your Last Relationship. 
Everyone Needs Time To Get Over A Break Up So Be Clear When You Tell Them You Arent Ready For A Commitment 

But U Dun Have To Not Be Her Friend Or Hangout Wit Her...You Never Kno Down The Line
smokin.gif
Why do you type like you do?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

What kinda picky @%$ man are you?

The vagina is basically being fed to you. Just take it and stop thinking about it so much. Hit her with the "dont expect anything out of this" or "I dont want to be in a relationship" BS and just lay the pipe.

Basics. Ive stamped girls I wasn't into because it was expected. Op must be hung up on his ex.

Back
Top Bottom