What do non-Laker fans think of Sasha Vujacic?

I use to hate him. well i think ever laker fan use to hate him also
laugh.gif
butthe way he plays he is one of those if he is on your team u love him if he is not u hate him.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

He's a younger Manu without the ability to slash and finish in the lane, but is a better shooter.

So basically he resmembles nothing at all from Manu.

He's a younger Manu without the ability to slash and finish in the lane, but is a better shooter.

^^^^^ got an early start on the Memorial Day Weekend drinking

- Both are pesky defenders (not necessarily good, but pesky)
- Both are known for excessive flopping
- Both can shoot the three
- Both are annoying and are basically only liked by their own fans
- Both are international (Non-American players)

Why do people have to try to knock my basketball knowledge? I've been watching basketball since the late 80's and my opinions are about as unbiased andformed with as much common sense (if not more) as anyone else on this board.

But then again, this is NT, where people hate on Kobe for cheating on his wife.
laugh.gif

- Both are pesky defenders (not necessarily good, but pesky)
- Both are known for excessive flopping
- Both can shoot the three
- Both are annoying and are basically only liked by their own fans
- Both are international (Non-American players)

Why do people have to try to knock my basketball knowledge? I've been watching basketball since the late 80's and my opinions are about as unbiased and formed with as much common sense (if not more) as anyone else on this board.

But then again, this is NT, where people hate on Kobe for cheating on his wife.
laugh.gif

Machine is an undersized 2, who can't do anything else except shoot and play decent on ball defense.

Manu's game and versatility %++ all over Sasha. Gino can dribble, drive, pass, shoot, get to the rack, finish at the rack, create space/shot, is thesuperior athlete etc. The only comparison I could possibly see is the flopping and the non-American thing. Other than that.. no idea why they would ever becompared in terms of being similar ball players.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Manu's game and versatility %++ all over Sasha. Gino can dribble, drive, pass, shoot, get to the rack, finish at the rack, create space/shot, is the superior athlete etc.

I guess, I stand corrected (meaning I acknowledge and accept your premise).
wink.gif

I dont like Sasha. If he didnt have the J he would be in the D league. When his shot is off, he is useless.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

a guy off the bench who can shoot,

nothing more, nothing less

that's basically what i think of him. i didn't know he was 6'7"; he seems so fast and if he can incorporate that into his game he could bea solid sixth man.

dland24, yeah, he's pretty much useless on offense but defensively he annoys the %%** out of everyone he's guarding so he's not completelyuseless...

This contract year thing is crazy, GMs in every sport should start offering one year deals only!! Then we'd see every player compete at their highestlevel. I just can't believe guys like Adrian Beltre... or Eric Dampier...or Mike James or...Andruw Jones...oh wait, scratch that last one (What the %$$$happened to him??) but yeah, you guys get the point.

Sascha Vujajic is very good for a one dimensional player. You know hes going to shoot it when he gets it, but he still gets the shot off, and makes it.

Back
Top Bottom