What do u guys think about this??

When animals are being killed to be eaten suffering will be present regardless.

I didn't say anything about saving the world. I said **** these animals. Don't see how you can confuse the two :lol: If only yall had as much compassion for suffering human beings :smh:

The save the world wasn't directed at you.
Oh I couldn't tell.
Let me axe you a question opie.

Let's say you're on a desserted island and there's no food at all. The only other thing on that island is a family of pigs. Would you still try and kill one of those pigs or would you rather just eat coconuts and salt water for the rest of your life.
Painful death :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
wouldn't be surprised if pigs=cancer. they have a simple digestive system so toxins are stored within them, like Eracism said. They really are what they eat, which is garbage. Cows have a complex digestive system so they don't have this issue.got no love for those big *** underwater roaches neither.

Last edited:
Let me axe you a question opie.

Let's say you're on a desserted island and there's no food at all. The only other thing on that island is a family of pigs. Would you still try and kill one of those pigs or would you rather just eat coconuts and salt water for the rest of your life.

Ive always said if you don't have the balls to kill what you eat yourself you shouldn't be eating it. That said I'm done with pork for good this time. As a start.

As far as being on an island of I could sustain life off of coconuts bananas and spring water I'll let them pigs flourish and if one dies on its own I'll cook it. If I gotta live gruelingly eating sand and leaves best believe I'm making a spear and getting busy.

Don't pigs get rid of toxins through their kidneys and liver?

And I'm pretty sure humans don't sweat out toxins either...

Eating a bacon sandwich right now :pimp:

And :lol: at Muslims and Christians influencing my life :lol: like anything they believe is real.

Last edited:
Yall dudes care about animals too much.

**** I care about a bunch of pigs. The bacon taste great.

You think young alligators watch older alligators tearing apart dinner and say damn that's in-reptilian treatment.

Bacon does be slammin'

Pigs are disgusting animals and should not be eaten anyway. Lots of toxins stay in their body due to non-existent sweat glands. They harbor lots of parasites too so you'd better cook your pork well and handle it properly. Toxins are stored in fat which they have plenty of. They also eat a garbage diet and have poorly functioning digestive tracts which is why their meat is filled with toxins. Pigs are very smart and lovable, like a fat person sitting in a recliner all day reading books and eating trays of prison food mixed with insects and a dash of fecal matter. They are disgusting creatures and I would never date a chick who eats swine. Toodles!

wild boar > domesticated boar (pig)

Had to exit that vid. I can't watch pigs getting slit in their throats.

If I'm going to eat red meat though, I'm having cow. They don't have as many feelings as pigs.

After watching a video long long time ago about how they fur animals, I thought I was finally over it.

After 30 seconds into this video. I turned it off! :smh: I ain't tryna **** with this type of ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom