What do you all think of Moncler coats? (Edit: I copped! Pics Inside)

I want the Camo Moncler that the rapper Rocko had on in the "Umma do me" video. I'd pay damn near $1,500 for it in my size, but the rest of Monclear coats do nothing for me.

They were really big in the NYC area many years ago. But then again, so were Avirex, Vanson, and NBA patch jacket at one time too.

yea, ive never seen anyone in MI rocking this brand

i know a few years back it was popular in NY and stuff and they had crazy amount of fakes and stuff

personally, they are all ugly after looking around :lol:

the joints that look like trash bags?
$1,000 trash bags? :rofl:

I myself got the chevalier for under 500 a few years back and its nice. wouldn't work well though if it gets real freezing like last year. im talking like 5degrees Fahrenheit outside or something. for that you would need a marmot or goose.

They were really big in the NYC area many years ago. But then again, so were Avirex, Vanson, and NBA patch jacket at one time too.
you compared a moncler to avirex and vanson? :smh: you must be wylin or something.

dont know too much about this brand besides that it costs a gripe... only thing i did like were those red plaid bubble vests that came out a while ago... but i wouldnt be able to cop cuz of how expensive it is :lol: but penfield is legit i have a coat and love it
View media item 1224134

Last edited:
yea, ive never seen anyone in MI rocking this brand

i know a few years back it was popular in NY and stuff and they had crazy amount of fakes and stuff

personally, they are all ugly after looking around :lol:
Nah son my lil ***** and all his homies got these and the vest. They rock these with their gucci belts and Robin jeans. This is their I'm getting money fit

dont know too much about this brand besides that it costs a gripe... only thing i did like were those red plaid bubble vests that came out a while ago... but i wouldnt be able to cop cuz of how expensive it is :lol: but penfield is legit i have a coat and love it
View media item 1224134

dude look like a fool

I'd never buy one because I don't live in a climate that gets cold enough to justify having it. They do sell them here (Seattle) and there are some nice ones of the non-shiny variety that I do like a lot. There was one two years ago that was really, really tempting because it was a 3-in-1 with a detachable hood. Could use it for any type of weather that came along.

You could probably get your hands on some North Face Purple Label for half and it'd be twice as warm and even more limited than these

Nice coats. Worth the price? Probably not.

I like the Penfield jackets. What's the consensus on them?

Penfield is cool.

Shoulders is a little restrictive though so it might be difficult next time you want to put your sandwich maker in a choke hold.

So how are you able to put your sandwich maker ksteezy in a chokehold on those cold BX rooftop nights while the number trains pass by in the distance?

edit:
Ohhh, your probz take off your jacket first.

:x

Last edited:
They are worth it.
Maybe if you get a better job you can afford one.
damn!
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom