What Do You Guys Think Of los angeles based ODD FUTURE

290za01.jpg

they're getting alot of exposure ever since their jimmy kimmel performance..how di you guys feel about 'em? ever been to any of their shows? I do like that kid Tyler's video that's in black and white

Very talented.  Terrible subject matter.  I'm not trying to hear you rap about raping people and jacking off.

Originally Posted by CJ616

Very talented.  Terrible subject matter.  I'm not trying to hear you rap about raping people and jacking off.

This is what they rap about?
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Kids must be bored.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Kids must be bored.

But Em raps about the same stuff and he is one of the best to do it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Kids must be bored.

But Em raps about the same stuff and he is one of the best to do it
ohwell.gif
you are seriously comparing the two
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Not every member of Odd Future has that subject matter. Listen to Hodgy Beats and Mellowhype (Hodgy and Left Brain)

IMO Hodgy is easily the best member of Odd Future.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Not every member of Odd Future has that subject matter. Listen to Hodgy Beats and Mellowhype (Hodgy and Left Brain)

Will do.

Will do.

In fact start out with Mellowhype - Yellow/White

Everyone of my friends I put onto that tape LOVE it.

Forgive me IDK how to embed, but Elephunk Circus by Mellowhype is pretty damn good.

IMO Hodgy is the most PC, but Earl Sweatshirt simply cannot be touched as far as OFWGKTA is concerned

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Very talented.  Terrible subject matter. I'm not trying to hear you rap about raping people and jacking off.

IMO Hodgy is the most PC, but Earl Sweatshirt simply cannot be touched as far as OFWGKTA is concerned

pimp.gif

aside from earl and tyler the rest of these _s could be slightly superior versions of the better 2dopeboyz rappers

Back
Top Bottom