What do you prefer? vol. FITNESS or THICKNESS?

i like a fit girl but she can't be all muscular and having a 6 pack :x

i want a slim chick with da bubble in the back

I personally like the females with the abs, the biceps and the muscles. As long as she don't look OD manly, I'm with it 100% feel me?

Love both. Fit chicks got that crazy **** like bunnies stamina. Some even are more flexible. Never had a problem with them being more ripped than me if it came to that as long as they aint trying to force me in the gym with them.

But I'm leaning towards thick if I have to choose. Just cuz it's so warm and I don't even need to create as much friction due to the pre-wetness.

Dudes in here talking about what she's going to look like in 20 years.

We not picking a wife kinfoe.

The only thing that could possibly turn me away from fit girls is their diet...they eat a lot of meat/protein, so i can assume that that those would make the booty and box taste a little "different", no?

The only thing that could possibly turn me away from fit girls is their diet...they eat a lot of meat/protein, so i can assume that that those would make the booty and box taste a little "different", no?

Only one way to find out papi.

923877_705756136108778_818525726_n.jpg

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Y'all are wilding :smh:
100% female

Cats these days are intimidated by women with a better body than theirs :lol: :smh: i should've just went in the fitness females thread

I gotta say thick...cause there's some shorty's that start off thick like..Elle Varner..then they start to work out and lose it

Honestly, I used to have a thing for thick girls with a nice phatty or with thick thighs. That's all I used to really smash.

Then I started dating/smashing petite and/or fit woman. I don't think I could go back to thick.

Back
Top Bottom