what do you suspect but have no proof of....

Certain star athletes are given a pass to take PEDs
No, it's ALL.

Think about it. Sports sales are best when players are good. The quality of their product improves with the use of ped's. Why would they want to stop that? How do they pretend they care? They test. Here's the loophole, they tell players when they'll be tested and the method in which they'll be tested. Very easy to fool. Ask lance Armstrong

"vitamin c cures cancer"
roll.gif

cmon man

Time travel doesn't exist, if it did we would have met someone from the future already.

But maybe they have a way of disguising it, but why not fix certain things in the past, I know the butterfly effect but what's the whole point of going back in the past if we can't fix things. Maybe what's going on right now is the result of time travel.

The past and future dont really exist though.

**** it
time travel does exactly exist, its explains the phenomenon of deja vu. Think about it, we feel like we've felt things twice probably because someone has time travelled and messed up time

time travel does exactly exist, its explains the phenomenon of deja vu. Think about it, we feel like we've felt things twice probably because someone has time travelled and messed up time
i have a theory of something occuring btwn 2002-2005... i had this overwhelming feeling of something changed in between then and its effecting everything since that time... i have a group of memories that is inconsistent with todays reality... strange.

Deja vu has been happening to me more and more lately.. like it use to he once or twice a year now its once a month..

Shared energy and connection between people from a distance is a real thing. Ie hitting up a homie from way back and they were expecting it.

ALIENS DID NOT BUILD THE PYRAMIDS!!

I just read through the thread and people keep bringing up the fact that the ancient Egyptians did not build the pyramid or got knowledge from Aliens to build them. So I want to provide some proof so you all can finally lay that claim to rest. In fact most of that Ancient Aliens stuff has been debunked and really preys on those who are looking for answers, but don't know where to find them. I too used to believe some of that nonsense.

First and foremost, this video gives a pretty good explanation of the science that may have been used while building the pyramids. It shows methodology, tools, and equipment used by the builders at that time. Nothing "out of this world" or spooky about its construction.

Secondly, when they mention the fact that there were alien spacecrafts and other flying objects depicted in the hieroglyphics they are banking on the fact you don't know the language and can't decipher truth from fantasy. For example, you may be familiar with this picture that depicts a helicopter and some other flying spacecrafts thousands of years ago:
View media item 1502730

This is actually the result of both erosion of the stone surface and the process of filling in and re-carving the stone to replace some of the original hieroglyphics.

The original carving
View media item 1502744
The second carving over the original
View media item 1502746

More info can be found here to further substantiate this claim: http://mdw-ntr.com/blogs/all-catego...ancient-egyptian-temple-debunked#.VTf1v5P0bvQ

The point is, like some have stated, there is usually a reasonable explanation for most of the questions you seek. With some research you can gain a lot of insight. Keep asking questions and hopefully you get the answers you seek.

We touched on that earlier in the thread how people disrespect our ancestors intellect and are quick to assume that we were all cavemen until Rome. Just because we can't conceive or discover the methods they used to build these monoliths doesn't mean we should just write off the notion of them building it. There are several things we don't know how to produce anymore that the ancients knew. Greek-fire, Roman concrete, tech for going to the moon, it took geniuses to come up with it and sometimes what someone discovers can't be replicated.

pacquiao was on peds. mayweather and other people knew. didnt say anything cause its a low blow and potential hit on future fights aka money. but also 90% of others using peds anyway, so it would just be an *** move to out someone like that. mayweather just almost crossed the line outing pac. pac camp had to wait till that crap disappeared from the body. also some of it true that mayweather was scared to lose at the same time.

pacquiao is and was ok with losing against mayweather. theres too much money to be made. he just couldnt 5 years ago when they first asked.

Back
Top Bottom