What do you think about these XI's?

really?

at least turn down the tv so i dont hear that billy maye's guy blasting over your "sooooo freshhhhh'

indifferent.gif
that was the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Originally Posted by Henri2310

indifferent.gif

^^^ LOL........Sounds like he was about too jizzz all on them......... "Look at that carbon fiber.looks like metal.............
embarassed.gif

One thing is posting it on You Tube. But dont post that crap on here. Is that how we label each other now? Whats up 00's how you been. Sup 90's cat?Not hating on the shoes though or you, just pointless to post this crap on here. No profanity either my guy. Where you hiding your CDP's at? I know you gotsome. SO FRESH!!!

roll.gif
"Check the carbon fiber baby?" @+!!?!?!? LMFAO!! What hasthis board come to? LOL!

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

indifferent.gif

^^^ LOL........Sounds like he was about too jizzz all on them......... "Look at that carbon fiber.looks like metal.............
embarassed.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I hope you arent serious?
roll.gif
..thats the funny thing I've seen onNiketalk in awhile.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

Originally Posted by TROJANEXE

are those your daddy's?
lol whats up with the sheet's?

there my sisters my maid but them on by mistake "Yes I said maid, my family are doctors no hate". There flannels so i didn't mind leaving them on. Plus my girl thinks there cute
embarassed.gif

Ok, "Mr"big business.. lol, your parents buy your heat, since they are doctors of course, and you can aford a maid. how old are you?

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

indifferent.gif

embarassed.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
now that you mention that its so TRUE

what did you expect to get from this? you made a youtube video. have a cookie. good for you.

him well lets just say i spent more time reading the comments then watching the videos, but if you guys got that much cash why anit you got a better camera.just sayin my parents both barly finish HS and i got a 4000$ for my vids

Back
Top Bottom