What do you think of men wearing jewlery VOL.....I coughed on your cuban

I haven't wore earrings in so long that I'm not even sure if my pierced ears are still open to wear earrings.

Earrings, gold teeth, chain. I never wore bracelets or rings (only as a kid) but, gold fronts is a right of passage in Florida.

I got my ears pierced like .. 7 years ago? Haven't worn earrings in like two years though.

Last edited:
I have a small gold chain that was my grand fathers. I got it when he passed, my pops only wears watch and the ring that was his fathers.

I have a simple 14k gold bracelet (not sure what the link is called) mom dukes bought me as a graduation gift when i finished college several yrs ago. I wear it from time to time.
Also have a custom made oakland A's 10k pendant with diamonds in it that i have on 2 10k gold franco cuban chains (1 white 1 yellow like fabolous chain) that i copped in my early 20s. I use to rock it all the time but as i got older i havent worn it as much. Its in a deposit box at the bank. The pendant is kind of a sentimental thing for a few reasons. The A is my first initial and one of my first baseball teams when i was younger (also one of the most fun) used the oakland A's logo. Plus my grandfather who passed his name started with A also. Might break it out later on in life but not anytime soon.

I wear a watch a beaded bracelet on my left wrist. And a black rastaclat and this black clasp bracelet on my right. I also wear to black stud earrings.

Had earrings for like two days when i was 16. 32 now.
I've got a black chain that I sometimes rock depending on the venue.

Other than that, no jewelry for me.

It's just professional/manly in my opinion.

i feel like a guy should always wear a nice watch when dressed up.. and maybe a nice bracelet but all that other stuff is extra and the only ring a guy should wear is his wedding band..Im also not that into jewelry 

I got my earrings and my gold rope

Gonna get anothrr necklace and a ring from GLD

Besides that im not flashy. I'm a humble *****

Gold Fronts
Gold Ankh
Gold watch
African beaded bracelet

I'm set

Last edited:
So grillz are still popular down south?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Did not know that.

Aside from them dread heads in miami, I didn't know that.

Up here if I see you with gold teeth, I know I wants no part of you.

Last edited:
Gold Rope chain 18k, will wear forever

18k Bracelet wear occasionally 

Aside from watches that's it

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Did not know that.

Yo they popular up here in toronto too

I don't wear any at all.

But when going out, I felt like something was missing something..
Then others also said my fit looks good, just missing some neck wear.

So might jump into a lil necklace/ chain soon enough

Did not know that.

Grillz aint goin anywhere doggy. Matter fact, soon as my lil boys teeth fill in, im gona get him molded for a bottom row just cuz.

I got bottom and top but onky rock the bottom, been lookin gor a good dentist so i can get my canine teeth covered in diamonds.

Back
Top Bottom