What does *HEAT* mean to you?

Everyone (well most people at least) want heat, but some have different standards than others... Everyone has different criteria, or views on what would be considered heat. Please , go forth and share your opinions...

Originally Posted by reener

90+ degrees

laugh.gif

My money, my doe, my !*%%, my clothes..oh wait thats what world means me. Nevermind.

I think they play better without Dywane Wade in the line-up. LeBron might win MVP but it depends who has a better record between Miami and OKC imo

IMO...............$400.00 and ^.....maybe more....numbered.......along those lines.......

The guaranteed neck snapper, the *@% that makes males have feminine emotions like jealousy. I try to rock that bubonic plague on my feet, makes people sick!!!!

Originally Posted by verbatim2d

The guaranteed neck snapper, the *@% that makes males have feminine emotions like jealousy. I try to rock that bubonic plague on my feet, makes people sick!!!!

roll.gif

The guaranteed neck snapper, the @+% that makes males have feminine emotions like jealousy. I try to rock that bubonic plague on my feet, makes people sick!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Packing Heat

2mqoi2h.jpg

Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

yup /thread

smh... quite possibly the corniest response to the question.

"heat" is whatever YOU feel like is extremely dope/nice...

for example, I dont feel like the zkvi grinches are heat in the least bit but there are many people out there that disagree with me. same with the 2011 concords. they do nothing for me, but the rest of the world doesnt see it that way...

"heat" is subjective people. but @ the same time I do feel like exclusivity plays a small role...

Heat is in the eye of the beholder.

Like JRodski said, some folks like Grinches, some folks like Concords, others like Foams, for some its KDs

I think if a shoe is not in your closet and you search for it over and over and over in a quest to get it, that's heat. (Like Jordan 5 Premio Bin 23s)

"heat" is whatever "I" like. But if Im talking to someone else, when I say "heat", then I'm talking bout popular, limited, exclusive, high-demand shoes.
And the picture Flint posted..lol

A pair of shoes that's limited, hard to come by, or an highly anticipated release.

Back
Top Bottom