What does it mean to be hoodrich?

Means you flaunting like you got lots of cash but still live with your parents and not paying rent. Thats how I see it.
lol, nah, u definitely got your own place if you hoodrich

honestly hoodrich is like middle class but you do hood **** wit yo money instead of grown people ****

like spend 6 bands on truey, but it still aint hurt you doe

"Cant pay my rent, cause all my money spent, but thats ok ,cause im still fly"

If you do all your food shopping on the first of the month = hood rich

1-15 in texas everybody have different activation days. Plus is a non food stamp customer shop here then they payb higher price the beginning of the month opposite of the end of month 16 -31.

HoodRich = "Instead of using my money to better my living situation or just save it, I spend it on Trues, Gucci, Chains and 24's for my Charger."

Where I'm from hoodrich = getting rich through illegal means and not leaving hood mannerisms behind

Last edited:
im guessing you dudes that are commenting have never lived in the hood.

being hood rich is still living in government housing or on the block pushing a cadillac EXT getting federal aid, EBT slanging dope and looking fly as hell.

what most of you are describing is plain ol frontin.

Last edited:
A wise man once said
Got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright 'cause I'm gon' ride
Got everything in my moma's name
But I'm hood rich, da, dada, dada, da

Last edited:
i think you should reread what i wrote because you are obviously confused.... there is nothing wrong living in an apartment but when you have a car thats more expensive than your crib than thats a problem and your priorities are messed up

Back
Top Bottom