What does "Superman/supersoak dat @#%$ " mean?

Soulja Boy might not be talking about that, but that's what it means to "Superman" a @#%$. if dude said Dirty Sanchez or some @#%$ like that, it might not be as open to interpretation on what he meant in the song, but that's def. what it means to Superman. as far as Soulja Boy applying some new meaning? who gives a @#%$...

Quote:
vizi0
:lol:
laugh.gif
I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death....​

Last night, I was discussing this with someone. Yes, that's what those terms mean, but I never heard that come up until someone was trying to figure out this song. I don't think it was Soulja Boy's intention ...
Shoes For SalePM Me...Too Lazy To Post In Buy/Sell Currently
Sizes 12 - 13

If more people weren't ignorant about what this song really means, there would be a tremendous backlash. I think it's way over the top especially when I see little kids enjoying themselves to this song. Kind of disturbing to be honest.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

yeah, in an interview somebody asked him and he said that it means something that he couldn't say in the song...

Team DC/MD/VA
3 for 25... What more can i say? MARRIED 2 JUWANNA​

We rock Goadomes and New Balance ALL DAY
O.G. Member #20
Feelin better than some head on a sunday afternoon​

I thought the use of the word @#%$ in this song doesent refer to a girl but just some strange southen slang.
ILLMATIC IS STILL AT IT

Im in McDonalds the other day trying to make my order but 3 lil white girls sayin this song in unison tryin to learn the words, repeatin superman dat ohhh mutiple times. It was very hard for me to compose myself(mind you this is afta I saw all the replies in this thread) :smh:
smh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."