What ever happened to the Noctilucence socks??

I thought they weren't made officially by JB. If they were cheap I'd grab some anyways.

I thought they weren't made officially by JB. If they were cheap I'd grab some anyways.

Try a swap meet in China. Or the side of the road in Taiwan. Wherever you buy your BOOTLEG gear at...

Try a swap meet in China. Or the side of the road in Taiwan. Wherever you buy your BOOTLEG gear at...

Originally Posted by bdub253

Grow up, apparently you know where to find fakes if you know where they're sold.
Back to OP though, I don't think they were made by JB... I think those were made by a group of people, great idea though I remember seeing those 2 years ago?

Originally Posted by bdub253

Grow up, apparently you know where to find fakes if you know where they're sold.
Back to OP though, I don't think they were made by JB... I think those were made by a group of people, great idea though I remember seeing those 2 years ago?

Back
Top Bottom