What great idea did you have today?

jbpkickz

Banned
Thought about a Ed,edd , and eddy movie, except it would be rated r and relate to real life , eddy would be a drug dealer on the rise, edd would be the brains/accountant and ed would be the muscle :smokin

:nerd: go on...

Tell me what kind of drugs you had in mind. Does Double D wear a suit? Is Ed missing any teeth?

Last edited:
I like your idea.
thanks b

:nerd: go on...

Tell me what kind of drugs you had in mind. Does Double D wear a suit? Is Ed missing any teeth?
that cocaine pleighboi , double d wears suits but is in miami so they are open shirt suits, Ed has dreds. And eddy jus looks janky gold teeth and flashy, Johnny is a base head , nazz is the a coke head but eddys girl, Kevin is a opposing drug dealer and jimmy is the Feds

maybe you can just come up with a new drug for the movie something that has all the neighborhood kids hooked "jawbreakers"

To Rolf could be an immigrant avoiding deportation :lol:

And the kanker sisters could be dime pieces

I invented a way to hook your phone on your finger so you never drop it.  I call it Phone Rings......get it!  It's the next Snuggie!

for certain threads that require constant 'points'

e.g ....streaming movies thread/ NT WDYRTD/ this or that.....

is there a way to post up the 'important' part of a post on the right hand side...like under the recent images in this thread....thing

its time consuming to have to go thru pages just to find something.....or make sure your not posting something thats already been posted.....ya know what i mean?

(i feel bad if this is already possible)

Ralph could be like Niko from gta4. Trying to make an unhonest living.

I see the kanker sisters as being better rival drug dealers than kevin since they also have three members in their group.

Kevin could be like the underdog drug dealer who waits for ed, edd, n eddy and the kankers sisters to take each other out so he can have all their territory for himself.

Eddy's brother would be like the godfather.

is there a way to post up the 'important' part of a post on the right hand side...like under the recent images in this thread....thing

its time consuming to have to go thru pages just to find something.....or make sure your not posting something thats already been posted.....ya know what i mean?

Just scroll down and if you see that someone's post has been repped, read it.

Someone has proposed what you're talking about.

I think it's a good idea, but I don't think that it's possible.
What about Plank...?
He'd be sickly dog that Johnny uses to guilt people into giving him money so he can buy cocaine.

OP, you better pitch your idea before hollywood makes this happen.

Mark my words, 5, 10, or maybe even 20 years from now, they're be an ed, edd, n eddy movie based about this and you'll be like .....!!!!!!

Hollywood made a live action dragon ball z movie happen, so I wouldn't put it past them to not do something like this.

Ralph could be like Niko from gta4. Trying to make an unhonest living.
I see the kanker sisters as being better rival drug dealers than kevin since they also have three members in their group.
Kevin could be like the underdog drug dealer who waits for ed, edd, n eddy and the kankers sisters to take each other out so he can have all their territory for himself.
Eddy's brother would be like the godfather.

Just scroll down and if you see that someone's post has been repped, read it.
Someone has proposed what you're talking about.
I think it's a good idea, but I don't think that it's possible.

What about Plank...?
He'd be sickly dog that Johnny uses to guilt people into giving him money so he can buy cocaine.

OP, you better pitch your idea before hollywood makes this happen.
Mark my words, 5, 10, or maybe even 20 years from now, they're be an ed, edd, n eddy movie based about this and you'll be like .....!!!!!!

Hollywood made a live action dragon ball z movie happen, so I wouldn't put it past them to not do something like this.
this actually makes a lot of sense

It would not surprise me if an Ed Edd and Eddy movie were made.

I can see it now

"An NT Production"

Let's get this production rollin NT. I'm down to play Eddy. I got that #ambition. Should really show through the big screen. This could be my major break.

Back
Top Bottom