What haircut is this?

What would I tell my barber to do?

nl4m0n.jpg

hopefully this will lessen the joke responses

The Barber trimmed down the hairline edges, it gives it a more clean look than just having a regular fro.

The Barber trimmed down the hairline edges, it gives it a more clean look than just having a regular fro.

thanks man, so i just say I want a trim and a lineup.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

y u no just take that pic to your barber? or is that something only girls do?

That was actually my plan for tomorrow.

thanks man, so i just say I want a trim and a lineup.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

y u no just take that pic to your barber? or is that something only girls do?

That was actually my plan for tomorrow.

Pick your hair out before you go and decide how long you want it to be when it's not picked out. When your hair curls back down it's gonna be shorter, but you don't want to just go in and have him cut your hair unpicked out.

I would say for the length you want when it's not picked you want to go double that picked, so tell the barber to trim x amount off the edges and give you a "crisp lineup" with sharp edges.

Pick your hair out before you go and decide how long you want it to be when it's not picked out. When your hair curls back down it's gonna be shorter, but you don't want to just go in and have him cut your hair unpicked out.

I would say for the length you want when it's not picked you want to go double that picked, so tell the barber to trim x amount off the edges and give you a "crisp lineup" with sharp edges.

this is my haircut... jus grow out ur hair a lil, SLIGHT taper on the sides and as someone else said trim the edges of the hairline like .5 size down then the rest to give it that clean fresh lineup look

pimp.gif

i look dumb w/ most other cuts... def. appreciated

this is my haircut... jus grow out ur hair a lil, SLIGHT taper on the sides and as someone else said trim the edges of the hairline like .5 size down then the rest to give it that clean fresh lineup look

pimp.gif

i look dumb w/ most other cuts... def. appreciated

Don't cut you your hair for 2 months.....after those 2 months are up, go to your barber and ask for a lineup...........that is all

Don't cut you your hair for 2 months.....after those 2 months are up, go to your barber and ask for a lineup...........that is all

In the article it's being called the Cudi cut... so I was sort of right... also I see it's proper name being the Neo-Fro

In the article it's being called the Cudi cut... so I was sort of right... also I see it's proper name being the Neo-Fro

Back
Top Bottom