what happens to kids and toddlers shoes after they sit at stores??

so obviously mens sizes usually sell out, well the numbered ones at least, but what happens to the kids and toddler sizes that sit on shelfs for so long? do they go to the outlets because i never seem to see them there. i want to buy some toddler shoes but i just cant seem to shell out $50 for a pair.

so obviously mens sizes usually sell out, well the numbered ones at least, but what happens to the kids and toddler sizes that sit on shelfs for so long? do they go to the outlets because i never seem to see them there. i want to buy some toddler shoes but i just cant seem to shell out $50 for a pair.

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

Every outlet I have been to has kids and toddler sizes....
grin.gif
 And I always see parents buyin em up.

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

Every outlet I have been to has kids and toddler sizes....
grin.gif
 And I always see parents buyin em up.

Idk about the bigger kid's sizes,but I know toddler sizes actually sell pretty well where I'm at,so if I'm gonna buy a pair for my 2 month son I usually cop them morning of the release along with my own pair..however I do get lucky time to time & find a few toddler sizes at the outlets,I've copped varsity VI's,playoff XIII's,oreo VI's,& spizike boots all for under $20

Idk about the bigger kid's sizes,but I know toddler sizes actually sell pretty well where I'm at,so if I'm gonna buy a pair for my 2 month son I usually cop them morning of the release along with my own pair..however I do get lucky time to time & find a few toddler sizes at the outlets,I've copped varsity VI's,playoff XIII's,oreo VI's,& spizike boots all for under $20

anything past 5c is always sold out in outlets(numbered jordans) i always end up just copping whatever my daughter wants around rd so i know she has them otherwise its a shot in the dark at the retail stores weeks after rd.......

anything past 5c is always sold out in outlets(numbered jordans) i always end up just copping whatever my daughter wants around rd so i know she has them otherwise its a shot in the dark at the retail stores weeks after rd.......

i guess i needa hit up the outlets more. just tryin to cop for when my 10 month old actually starts walking.

i guess i needa hit up the outlets more. just tryin to cop for when my 10 month old actually starts walking.

I work at a Kids Footlocker and our TD retro's sell faster than our GS ones do. Within a month or two, majority of them are gone. They don't usually make it long enough to ever get shipped out. Parents come in and just want the newest Jordan, no matter what it is. They specifically ask me what the newest Jordan is, and 8/10 times they buy it, regardless of what it looks like. They all just want their kids in the newest shoe. For the retro's that do sit for long periods of time, they end up going on sale and people buy them then.

I work at a Kids Footlocker and our TD retro's sell faster than our GS ones do. Within a month or two, majority of them are gone. They don't usually make it long enough to ever get shipped out. Parents come in and just want the newest Jordan, no matter what it is. They specifically ask me what the newest Jordan is, and 8/10 times they buy it, regardless of what it looks like. They all just want their kids in the newest shoe. For the retro's that do sit for long periods of time, they end up going on sale and people buy them then.

Good question. As has been mentioned i notice that toddlers shoes seem to.sell fast on the whole, while the gs sizes can sit for a bit. There is a store near me that debunks this theory though. Theg have toddler og xvi xvii and2002 retro ix. On wednesday i bought my son pearl ix lows and the 2002 retro of the team jordan i there.

Good question. As has been mentioned i notice that toddlers shoes seem to.sell fast on the whole, while the gs sizes can sit for a bit. There is a store near me that debunks this theory though. Theg have toddler og xvi xvii and2002 retro ix. On wednesday i bought my son pearl ix lows and the 2002 retro of the team jordan i there.

I don't have any children but when/if I do they will not be rocking Jordans thats gotta be the biggest waste of money

I don't have any children but when/if I do they will not be rocking Jordans thats gotta be the biggest waste of money

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

We have a winner. I thought I was the only one who felt this way.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

I wouldn't pay $50 + for toddler shoes but they hit the outlets here in orlando for around 20 , I'd rather put my little man in a pair of J's then a similarly priced kmart shoe, gotta teach em young
wink.gif
59c15ee54ebf24f0afed3267eec9ddd5ac9d978.jpg

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

I wouldn't pay $50 + for toddler shoes but they hit the outlets here in orlando for around 20 , I'd rather put my little man in a pair of J's then a similarly priced kmart shoe, gotta teach em young
wink.gif
59c15ee54ebf24f0afed3267eec9ddd5ac9d978.jpg

They rot in the storage room of mom and pop's shop. Don't know how it works for chain stores.

They rot in the storage room of mom and pop's shop. Don't know how it works for chain stores.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Shiekh told me they move them to the most active selling stores.  

Back
Top Bottom