What if the NFL wore soccer kits? PICS

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by o fenomeno
I love Messi but you really aren't helping our case here
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

great stuff, but I think the league already has stuff like this (maybe not with the cool designs), in their casual wear section like polos and what not. This definitely takes me back to the Starter days though.

great stuff, but I think the league already has stuff like this (maybe not with the cool designs), in their casual wear section like polos and what not. This definitely takes me back to the Starter days though.

1. please no more mention of lebron james. lebron couldnt make the transition to the nfl? yea the worlds best athlete of all time couldnt play in the nfl. he would be one of the best to ever play the sport at like 5 different positions if he played

2. i am supposedly an "obese" niketalker, but i played 3 sports in high school.  in fact it was very common for the football players to play 3 sports. but soccer players played soccer and that is it.  my freshmen year 4 soccer players quit the football team because they couldnt cut it. we even called 2 of them christmas tree 1 and 2 bc we lit them up.
laugh.gif

3. look at this garbage. its title best soccer goals. you put lebron, dwight, or any defensive back in the nfl and none of these goals happen. the goal is 8 feet high and these sorry athletes make it look 12 feet high. you put revis or asante samuel as a goalie, they become the best goalies of all time.
just take a peak at these sorry athletes

1. please no more mention of lebron james. lebron couldnt make the transition to the nfl? yea the worlds best athlete of all time couldnt play in the nfl. he would be one of the best to ever play the sport at like 5 different positions if he played

2. i am supposedly an "obese" niketalker, but i played 3 sports in high school.  in fact it was very common for the football players to play 3 sports. but soccer players played soccer and that is it.  my freshmen year 4 soccer players quit the football team because they couldnt cut it. we even called 2 of them christmas tree 1 and 2 bc we lit them up.
laugh.gif

3. look at this garbage. its title best soccer goals. you put lebron, dwight, or any defensive back in the nfl and none of these goals happen. the goal is 8 feet high and these sorry athletes make it look 12 feet high. you put revis or asante samuel as a goalie, they become the best goalies of all time.

Lebron and Dwight are way too big to play Soccer. Period. Those goals would happen because who ever has the ball will run right around Bron like he is standing still. You are really funny with this. Have you ever seen Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi play. Just the fact you said that all soccer players are slow is one thing. I can reel off names of players who have ridiculous speed with the ball if I wanted to.

Lebron and Dwight are way too big to play Soccer. Period. Those goals would happen because who ever has the ball will run right around Bron like he is standing still. You are really funny with this. Have you ever seen Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi play. Just the fact you said that all soccer players are slow is one thing. I can reel off names of players who have ridiculous speed with the ball if I wanted to.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

laugh.gif

1. your opinions =/= equal facts, therefore your arguments are null and void
2. you arent even giving reasons to back up your opinions

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

laugh.gif

1. your opinions =/= equal facts, therefore your arguments are null and void
2. you arent even giving reasons to back up your opinions

Ooookay.

Anyway... The kits aren't back (most of them anyway), but I just don't know if the average NFL fan is ready for sponsorship on their jerseys.

Ooookay.

Anyway... The kits aren't back (most of them anyway), but I just don't know if the average NFL fan is ready for sponsorship on their jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom