What if you met your 5 year old self?

I don't think any of our 5 year old selfs would believe it. I would just think some crazy dude is talking to me lol.

Exactly. What do anyof YOU dudes remember at age 5? I mean hell, people gave yall advice as teenagers and it didn't click, so why would it click when you are 5?

id talk to me about the importance of physical fitness and fiscal responsibility, especially about investing early...id tell me to start finding revenue streams as early as you can and try to carry minimal amounts of debts (if possible)...id say networks are great strengths for personal and professional development...

and I would just look at me and be like...

stupid kids...

Exactly. What do anyof YOU dudes remember at age 5? I mean hell, people gave yall advice as teenagers and it didn't click, so why would it click when you are 5?

I mean I think if we where like a freshman in HS then we would be more discernible to our future selfs, but 5 I'm like, "****, You tripping brah, let me play my Pokemon and eat my rice".

I'd tell my 5 year old self that intelligence is just as much as a gift as it is a curse, and not to sweat the stuff that can't be controlled.

I'd also tell myself not to skip 8th grade, avoid truancy, and not to listen to advisors.

hmmm this really makes you think. My first instinct would be to cry. I remember myself at this age very clearly i have very fond and dear memories with my parents. I would literally tell myself that everything works out and just cherish whatever time i had with my 5 year old self 

I don't think any of our 5 year old selfs would believe it. I would just think some crazy dude is talking to me lol.

It may not click THEN, but I think anyone would remember a crazy man that looks like a bigger version of themselves telling them ish :lol:

Just gotta plant the seeds :lol:

Place one hand on my younger self shoulder and say "You will flourish one day". It's what I keep telling myself till this very day.

It may not click THEN, but I think anyone would remember a crazy man that looks like a bigger version of themselves telling them ish
laugh.gif

Just gotta plant the seeds
laugh.gif
How many conversations do you remember with people from when you were 5?

Like SwimNYC said, what if you HAD that conversation with someone when YOU were 5?

It may not click THEN, but I think anyone would remember a crazy man that looks like a bigger version of themselves telling them ish :lol:

Just gotta plant the seeds :lol:
How many conversations do you remember with people from when you were 5?

Like SwimNYC said, what if you HAD that conversation with someone when YOU were 5?
Only the few moments when I was being taught something or certain events. You have a point, anything too complex wouldn't mean a thing most likely.

I'd show myself PS4 and my cellphone...

Yall trying to give a 5 year old life advice?

Last edited:
opposite man...kids believe in ghosts, imaginary friends, and santa claus, so a time traveling person would be just another day in the life...

if your 5 year old self approached your current aged self, the elder would be like huh? because we know time travel doesn't exist...

Probly hoop show him the euro step... I would forget anything that I tell myself anyway so won't be too worried bout that

I'd pick up the sega genesis controller and we'd both beast on metropolis zone act 3

I would tell myself to ease up on the practical jokes, and dares. I dared a nasty kid named Jeremy to eat a rat bitten apple that was on the floor in our class. Been there for a few days and he got sick. I also made this kid named Mutebo put his finger in one of those sharpeners that was nailed to the desk with the rotor handle. I chopped up his pinky finger, and the principal gave me the rod on my knuckles. This was in a private school so they were allowed to hit us.

I was a wild kid up to 9th grade when we moved from BK to Elmont LI.

I would tell him "What's going to happen between your mom and dad isn't your fault. Do not ever blame yourself."

and "Don't let that dumb 3rd grader borrow your Clear-Purple Gameboy Color.. you won't ever getting it back." :smh:

I'd tell my 5 year old self to start wrestling at 18. Get to Japan by 22 and skip college completely.

"Stop being a ***** and play the damn piano. Trust me, you'll wish you never asked to quit. Also watch Hackers. It will change your life. Also in about 3 years when our father asks us what we want for christmas, don't ask to see him. It's not happening. Just take the damn playstation. Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!"

I'd definitely tear...Then proceed to tell my younger self to eat healthier, start running, and stay in shape.

I'm sure these things would have helped me play JC ball atleast lol.

My five year old self probably would care or believe me :lol:

Me, myself... I'd probably cry to see how innocent we were.

Back
Top Bottom