What Is America's Greatest Accomplishment and Failure Since It's FOunding?

In your opinion? This program I'm applying to requires that to be the topic of the essay and I'm clueless. For failure I'm pretty set on the war ondrugs but can't think of any successes. My idea was America's soft power and it's global influence. Appreciate any nd all ideas.

accomplishment= the bill of rights, the constitution.

failure = slavery, especially if you point out that unlike slavery in the rest of the world at the time, america's was based on skin color alone.

accomplishments - robbing the indians, slaving africans, fighting the mexicans off.

failure - selfishness, greed, corruption, capitalism?

Originally Posted by MvP07

accomplishments - robbing the indians, slaving africans, fighting the mexicans off.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Its always ONE.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

indifferent.gif
welp the mexicans have come back
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
at people saying the federal reserve.

I thought about slavery, but thought it would be most common. And the war on drugs has such a wide implication for society as a whole.

As a country I see where MvP07 is coming from, as a person those accomplishments disgust me. It's biggest fail? Illegal marijuana and giving the centralgovernment supreme power over the states.

say what you want but without those first three america wouldnt be what is it today..

Accomplishments- Slavery
Failures- Slavery

This country was built off it and it wouldn't have been the power it was if we didn't have slavery. It is also by far, the worst thing this country hasever done.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

indifferent.gif
welp the mexicans have come back
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm not even Mexican ignorant %@$ *$%+*.

4hbj47.jpg
Never said you was
roll.gif
roll.gif
relax its the internet
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

Accomplishment - Revolution

Failure - The Federal Reserve/selling our soul to international bankers, slavery, the drug war, education system
word

indifferent.gif

Damn I wish there was a way I could ignore this fool whenever he is being quoted too

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

say what you want but without those first three america wouldnt be what is it today..
exactly.
theyre both accomplishments.. and failures.

Whatever you choose to write about make sure you make it politically neutral you never know who is reading it.

Saving europe twice was an accomplishment. The south ceceding would be a big low point

Originally Posted by infamousod

Whatever you choose to write about make sure you make it politically neutral you never know who is reading it.

Was just going to say this

Back
Top Bottom