What is Niketalks occupation?

Community College Student 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by 35KD

i work for google
which office?

my kid brother works at the main campus (i think?) in Sunnyvale (i think?)

saw that leaked memo bout how all yall gettin a 10% raise across the board.  i was asking my brother about that but he said he wasnt sure he was allowed to talk about it.  i heard they fired the dude who leaked it to that tech blog.  did you also get an envelope with $1,000 cash yesterday?  damn... if i was a grimey dude, i would just wait to hijack one of those Google Shuttles.  50 employees on the bus with $1000 cash money each.  Damn that is a good days take!

i was just kidding bro i don't work for google lol

actually, i've never had a job
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by 35KD

i work for google
which office?

my kid brother works at the main campus (i think?) in Sunnyvale (i think?)

saw that leaked memo bout how all yall gettin a 10% raise across the board.  i was asking my brother about that but he said he wasnt sure he was allowed to talk about it.  i heard they fired the dude who leaked it to that tech blog.  did you also get an envelope with $1,000 cash yesterday?  damn... if i was a grimey dude, i would just wait to hijack one of those Google Shuttles.  50 employees on the bus with $1000 cash money each.  Damn that is a good days take!

i was just kidding bro i don't work for google lol

actually, i've never had a job
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Don't be so naive, a lot of people who spend money on things like sneakers aren't necessarily doing that well. Many just don't have their priorities straight.

I fail to see a correlation between how many pairs of shoes you own and what class you fit into.
According to the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", poor people tend to buy luxuries first whereas rich people wait to buy their luxuries last. I wasn't really a fan of the book, but some parts of it did make some sense.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Don't be so naive, a lot of people who spend money on things like sneakers aren't necessarily doing that well. Many just don't have their priorities straight.

I fail to see a correlation between how many pairs of shoes you own and what class you fit into.
According to the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", poor people tend to buy luxuries first whereas rich people wait to buy their luxuries last. I wasn't really a fan of the book, but some parts of it did make some sense.

Back
Top Bottom