What is the best beat of all time?

2o6

my vote goes for this. 18 years later, and great rappers are still rapping over it.

my vote goes for this. 18 years later, and great rappers are still rapping over it.

fine, whatever
frown.gif

Should change title to "whats your favorite beat of all time", that way the little girls won't get on your case about the title.

Because we all knew what you meant, really.

Should change title to "whats your favorite beat of all time", that way the little girls won't get on your case about the title.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I'd say best beat of all time would be the one considered most favoured by all as a whole, wouldn't you? That isn't the same as your personal favourite.
Yeah we still get it I guess, but it's still pretty pointless and lame regardless since you know it's just gonna turn into every dude on here listing a bunch of obvious @#$% that's usually adored all over and a staple.

That @#$% is so redundant.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I'd say best beat of all time would be the one considered most favoured by all as a whole, wouldn't you? That isn't the same as your personal favourite.
Yeah we still get it I guess, but it's still pretty pointless and lame regardless since you know it's just gonna turn into every dude on here listing a bunch of obvious @#$% that's usually adored all over and a staple.

That @#$% is so redundant.

Back
Top Bottom