What is the most alcohol you've drank in one night?

Not exactly sure on the number, but it was at least 15 shots and 5 beers in a few hours (half gal + 2 fifths between 7 people, then had someone of age buy me a 24 rack). Started at 5:30, threw up at 9 all over myself and my friends floor, passed out at 9:30 I believe. Havent drank like that since then.

Some of these posts are making me feel like an alcoholic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

Some of these posts are making me feel like an alcoholic
laugh.gif

This...
People saying they blackout once every 6 months makes me want to reevaluate things.  And it takes a lot for me to blackout.  Has its pros and cons I guess.

During my first semester of college me and my boy smash a fifth of Smirnoff each before heading out.

Three shots of tequila
Two beers

Yes this isn't a lot but i rarely drink and i wouldn't even have drank the tequila but i lost a bet so i did. The beers my friend covered so i just drank them, didn't want to say i'll pass after dude bought them already.

somewhere from 8 to 11 shots of svedka within a span of no more than 1.5 hrs. One of those experiences that are bad at the time but great in hindsight.

3 beers, then played 2k shots and had probably 26 shots in the span of 90 minutes.

Drinking alone- a fifth of vodka while watching "Away We Go"

i cant even remember, but some nights i really go in

trying to do 21 shots on my 21st b-day this thursday night starting at like 8:00 PM...trying to head out at midnight
laugh.gif

A few years back I was in Ocean City, MD. Drank 11 double 7&7s, 3 shots of Patron, and that was after being at the beach all day and drinking about 10 Coronas. That was the first time in years that I was drunk like that. I usually can hold my own with anyone, but that night was bad....but I had fun.

Back in my army days, we played some drinking game and I ended up drinking about 9 beers in 10 minutes. I was a little tipsy after that.

over the weekend according to my friends...
2 shots of tequilla
2 cups of johnny black straight
3 shotss of gentlemen jack
$*%* ton of real moonshine
and who knows how many beers...

Never again.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

16 shots of vodka in 40 minutes during the first week of freshman year in college.

The two other kids I was with who all drank the same amount went to the hospital. I passed out in the bathroom, but should've gone in the ambulance. One of the kids (skip0011) was running around the dorm halls smearing peanut butter all over the walls. The other one was found on the girls floor with nothing on but his boxer and his head in a cardboard box.

6-8 shots of jager and about 2 stones over a span of 2 hours. i woke up outside in the grass with penises drawn all over me

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

over the weekend according to my friends...
2 shots of tequilla
2 cups of johnny black straight
3 shotss of gentlemen jack
$*%* ton of real moonshine
and who knows how many beers...

Never again.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
bruh, one time i was in backwoods jacksonville in a trailer with chickens running around out back drinking that and chasing it with milk.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

New Years' a few years back: combination of mixed drinks/shots, probably in the vicinity of 20-24 drinks total.

The next day I was KO'd til at least 6pm. I don't really do that anymore...

Originally Posted by Janitor

New Years' a few years back: combination of mixed drinks/shots, probably in the vicinity of 20-24 drinks total.

The next day I was KO'd til at least 6pm. I don't really do that anymore...
nah

Couldn't honestly say. I know I've had a bottle of 12 YR CC and a 6 PACk of 500ml pabst. And wasnt the most I've had. Livers well seasoned lol. A 4-6pk a day keeps the dr away

Last edited:
12 shots of svedka/goose at stony brook u when I was 18, I was completely belligerent and embarassing, and was definitely THAT guy...threw up on my girl mid smash, cursing, passed out etc. Woke up with a different shirt on and had the worst hangover ever the day after 
mean.gif
 Haven't gotten that wasted since, definitely a responsible drinker now, almost too much so these days

December 1999 on my last day back in my native island. Drank a ******** of red wine and bac 151.
Had a flight back to the the states at 6am and was refused boarding at the airport. Luckily my uncle who's in parliament, got me on that flight...slept 17 hrs sprawled out with hurl all over my shirt :smh:

Prolly about ****-faced number of drinks.

Aint nobody keeping count, Im getting drunk!

If you know the exact number of drinks you had, its not even worth mentioning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom