What is the most you ever tricked off to a broad?

Originally Posted by PhillipDominick

I payed her college tuition for a semester ...and STILL didnt smash
ohwell.gif
($4500)

eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
My dude.....You should get 1 of those shirts
"I payed my girls college tuition and all i got was this lousy shirt (literally)"

Most I ever paid for was a meal at Mcdonalds

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by PROGANGSTALEAN

Can't lie, I paid for dinner, but she wasn't just any broad. I spent $50 for the both of us. I would have been happing spending $12 at Whataburger and buying a couple grams with the other...kush...

There's a joint called Whataburger?
laugh.gif
Man, Outside of Texas you guys are lacking, like ya'll have In and Out's and White Castle's. Thats our spot for burgers. They good too. Google em.

Preach

it ain't tricking if you got it
One of the dumbest phrases to come around in a minute. Trickin is trickin. You couldn't do it if you ain't have it to begin with. Blindlylavishin women with money and materialistic gifts is trickin, no matter what type of dent in puts in your pocket. I ain't never really trick. My seductiongame is on point. I bought chics stuff and they bought me stuff too. Now if you're in a relationship and u lacing one of ya chics and you getting somethingin return then that's not trickin. It's a difference between paying for %$#+% and paying to play. Truth be told, I missed out on a lot of !!% becausethe competition has no problem paying 4,500 for a semester's tuition.
tired.gif
I know a cat who stole 12 thousand from his moms and spent on his girl. It took him a year and a half to smash.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif
($4500)
eek.gif
It should have been mandatory for her to open her cave ofwarmth. What were you thinking dread?

As for me, I'm a simple man so don't expect me to spend much on a female. I think I've spent maybe 30 to 40 max.

ohwell.gif
($4500)

aren't you the guy that said that you intimidate girls??
eyes.gif

well whatever, you win some you lose some... some more than others lol

Back
Top Bottom