What is the ugliest Jordan of all time? Post a pic

15's are weird, but they've grown on me ever so slightly with time. I've never owned a pair, but I'd rock a nicely done blackout version...
I would rock a pair of bright orange crocs with charms on em before i wear a 15. (No disrespect to people rocking crocs)

jordan-6-rings-bel-air-03.jpg

I don't get it...

I used to think these were ugly, and now I want a pair for martial arts mat shoes.

A Jordan ACG boot sounds good in theory. My dad had the all black ones. I feel like MJ designed these himself. As far as production numbers, they're probably pretty low.

i think 15s look cool but those flight club exclusives were so badly made and mad uncomfortable that it made me mad that i dropped 170 on them, sold them for 50 bucks VNDS to my boy in a wheelchair, he never said they were uncomfortable so maybe it was just me.

i think 15s look cool but those flight club exclusives were so badly made and mad uncomfortable that it made me mad that i dropped 170 on them, sold them for 50 bucks VNDS to my boy in a wheelchair, he never said they were uncomfortable so maybe it was just me.

lmao! He can't walk and you expect him to know if they're uncomfortable?

What's hard to understand? I think the air jordan 18 (Xviii) are ugly as hell.

The Pantone blue collection had a laser design which made the 18 a little interesting.

All the Jordan VIII.

Such a disgrace to the 11's

smh hypebeast shoe right here 
mean.gif

Last edited:
When kid me saw the VIII's back in 93, that's when I quit being interested in J's. There is no colorway that can save it.

8s, and 15 and on with a couple exceptions are all pretty bad. The 2K10s were an atrocity. If i had to pick one shoe-Peapod 8s

What's hard to understand? I think the air jordan 18 (Xviii) are ugly as hell.

The Pantone blue collection had a laser design which made the 18 a little interesting.
Well you know what they say, "to each his own." I think the 18's are badass (suede) but if that midsole cracks fuggetabotit...

"These Jordan's suck"

*said shoe gets retro'ed in limited number*

"Yo dawgs.... I been lyked dems! Y'all don't ebin noe! Nah meanz??"

The circle of JB life continues ......

Word to Olive IXs.
I didn't like them in 94, didn't like them in 02, didn't like them last year. Don't care how hyped or limited they were. Always thought and always will think that they are ugly.

I never thought the 15s were a COMPLETE fail like I think the xx8 most definitely is.... they just have slightly too many patterns/textures going on.

Back
Top Bottom