What is your biggest personal accomplishments?

Graduated from college 
nthat.gif

It's a funny story. it was at a speedway . I was in college at the time and didn't want them to put it towards my student loans so I had my mom go to cash it in..

It was a bingo one.. and I needed I23 to win the jackpot... and so at the end they have 5 bonus numbers .... so the second number is an I24... I nearly died because I was so mad... last number. i23...

Still would've won I think like 500 because I had so many numbers but it's something I will never get to re-live that feeling.

So I'm living proof that you can hit a jackpot on a scratch off :lol:

It's a funny story. it was at a speedway . I was in college at the time and didn't want them to put it towards my student loans so I had my mom go to cash it in..

It was a bingo one.. and I needed I23 to win the jackpot... and so at the end they have 5 bonus numbers .... so the second number is an I24... I nearly died because I was so mad... last number. i23...

Still would've won I think like 500 because I had so many numbers but it's something I will never get to re-live that feeling.

So I'm living proof that you can hit a jackpot on a scratch off :lol:

I worked with a dude that got 100,000 racks off scratch back in 2007. Bought a truck and still worked security at the place I was at :lol:

They wanted to put a congratulations sign up at the gas station but we shot that down.

My mom had to go to the Ohio Lottery Headquarters downtown..

Damn taxes take out 33% but it was still a great payday.

First time I ever heard my grandma swear when I called here lol.

I remember the 1st time I beat my pops in nba showtime nba on nbc. He used to beat me in nail biters every single ******* time. Then would talk **** the whole week (draped over his house weekends). Would call everyday when I got out of a choose to see how **** was going, ask if I needed anything, then would throw a shot at how he won. I finally won and didn't even know how to react. Jumped on couches, even cried tears of joy. Had me looking like Oprah when Obama won in 08, never thought I'd see the day.

Back
Top Bottom