What is your favorite Gogo song?

GoGo is played out
grin.gif

Only people i see listening to gogo nowadays are the "cool" Montgomery county high school kids...

Originally Posted by NewEra202

GoGo is played out
grin.gif

Only people i see listening to gogo nowadays are the "cool" Montgomery county high school kids...
#throwtomatoatfonzitheclown 
laugh.gif

I'm "old" so...

"Sardines" and "The Word" by JYB (say in weekly rotation)...

Rare Essence set at the very first Go-Go Live that they did from the Metro EP tape (cranks)...  James Funk is G.O.A.T.

"Play Your Game Baby" by Chuck Brown...

"Fly Away" by NEG

I remember when "Ruff It Off" came out.  Everyone in the club used to get a huge circle on the dance floor or at the go-go and "ruff" each other "off" bumping into one another with elbow pushed the entire song -- WITH NO FIGHTS or DRAMA.  Miss them days jo...

GoGo is played out
grin.gif

laugh.gif

I'm "old" so...

"Sardines" and "The Word" by JYB (say in weekly rotation)...

Rare Essence set at the very first Go-Go Live that they did from the Metro EP tape (cranks)...  James Funk is G.O.A.T.

"Play Your Game Baby" by Chuck Brown...

"Fly Away" by NEG

I remember when "Ruff It Off" came out.  Everyone in the club used to get a huge circle on the dance floor or at the go-go and "ruff" each other "off" bumping into one another with elbow pushed the entire song -- WITH NO FIGHTS or DRAMA.  Miss them days jo...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

GoGo is played out
grin.gif

laugh.gif

oh yea, i forgot about the crazy teens you encounter on your ride back home from work on the subway

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

GoGo is played out
grin.gif

laugh.gif

oh yea, i forgot about the crazy teens you encounter on your ride back home from work on the subway

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^
Go-Go originated here and has been in the area for as long as hip-hip was formed in NY, probably even a few years before if you know your history.

It's a stable.  Not a "fad." 

So, you saying it's "played out" reminds me of the same bammas saying Jordans were "played out" wearing their SBs a few years back.

Get your joan'in skills up jo. 

#fail

^
Go-Go originated here and has been in the area for as long as hip-hip was formed in NY, probably even a few years before if you know your history.

It's a stable.  Not a "fad." 

So, you saying it's "played out" reminds me of the same bammas saying Jordans were "played out" wearing their SBs a few years back.

Get your joan'in skills up jo. 

#fail

F you song by wale....does that count? Lol other than that and sexy ladies I hate it. Sorry guise...

F you song by wale....does that count? Lol other than that and sexy ladies I hate it. Sorry guise...

i forget the name of the song but it was by like i wanna say byb?
THESE NI*GAS FAKIN LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE YEA THEY BE FAKIN RIIIGHTT getumgetumgetumgetum idk the name of the song someone help me out lol

pacman poppin was my $!@% back in like 05

hit em with the dougie WAY before that dougie song came out

hang where i bang by TAB i think it was

and did nobody mention overnight scenario???? if u dont know the chorus to overnight scenario u are not from the DMV.

same with sexy lady. 

married to juana was my $!@% too back in the day. 

i forget the name of the song but it was by like i wanna say byb?
THESE NI*GAS FAKIN LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE YEA THEY BE FAKIN RIIIGHTT getumgetumgetumgetum idk the name of the song someone help me out lol

pacman poppin was my $!@% back in like 05

hit em with the dougie WAY before that dougie song came out

hang where i bang by TAB i think it was

and did nobody mention overnight scenario???? if u dont know the chorus to overnight scenario u are not from the DMV.

same with sexy lady. 

married to juana was my $!@% too back in the day. 

Back
Top Bottom