What jeans you rockin NT? specifically...

508s :pimp: . I've been meaning to try some 511's and APC's/Nudies. Hows the sizing on those compared to 508s? Trying to get close to the same fit. 508s need more color variety.

Why not join a gym OP? srs

Lol search me n the fitness thread... It's jus my body type not actually fat hah although I could stand to lose ten lbs. ill b rdy for beach season :pimp:

My boy wears apc and I like cheap Monday
I thought this was on off reply. You could have just said "I like Cheap Monday," but you chose to include "my boy wears apc." He asked what do you wear, but you chose to answer for both of you. I'm not hating, I just thought this was really odd. Now I am curious as to what type of relationship you guys have. Like Baby and Lil Wayne? Brokeback Mountain style? Kobe and Dwight (mutual respect coupled with jealousy brought on by self-doubt in your abilities)? Batman and Joker (you are total opposites but you need each other to balance each other out)? Or just straight BFFS like the guys from Scrubs? The dynamic between you two is really going to preoccupy my day. I'm not hating at all, I'm just really curious as to what would make you answer this way. And yes, I am thinking about it too much.

I thought this was on off reply. You could have just said "I like Cheap Monday," but you chose to include "my boy wears apc." He asked what do you wear, but you chose to answer for both of you. I'm not hating, I just thought this was really odd. Now I am curious as to what type of relationship you guys have. Like Baby and Lil Wayne? Brokeback Mountain style? Kobe and Dwight (mutual respect coupled with jealousy brought on by self-doubt in your abilities)? Batman and Joker (you are total opposites but you need each other to balance each other out)? Or just straight BFFS like the guys from Scrubs? The dynamic between you two is really going to preoccupy my day. I'm not hating at all, I'm just really curious as to what would make you answer this way. And yes, I am thinking about it too much.

:stoneface:

Levis 501. Starting to dislike the wide leg opening though ...

I wear levis 513 but each pair I've had fits differently. I'm looking to try out some raw denim soon

Last edited:
:lol: :lol:

when i was around that waist size i wore apc's, unbranded brand selvage, and gap selvage regularly. i think im around 31-32 waist now so i wear mens forever 21 denim. no ayo..:rolleyes :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
:stoneface:

Levis 501. Starting to dislike the wide leg opening though ...

If you like the fit you could take them to a tailor and get the leg opening tapered to a slimmer opening. Levis has a lot of slimmer options though so it would also be worth just checking out different styles (508s, 511s, 513s, 514s)

Lol search me n the fitness thread... It's jus my body type not actually fat hah although I could stand to lose ten lbs. ill b rdy for beach season
pimp.gif
My fault bruh. I lurk in there all the time but didn't recognize the avy. Guess I forgot about bulking season thought you were just sitting around getting fat.

Not sure what to recommend to buy now. I rock True Religion and Rock & Republic (bought before the company went bankrupt)

Last edited:
Naked & Famous Weird Guys. Love raw denim and I like how they're not as tight as skinny guys. I want to get a pair of nudies for my next pair.

:wow: :lol:

:wow: :lol:

Good ol, George.

:lol:

514s if you're on a budget
If youre willing to shell out some dough, PRPS Demons or Ramblers.

Selvedge is the way to go. Bought my first pair and I'm never looking back. The difference is literally night and day

Back
Top Bottom