What Jordan (if any) will you wear the first day of school?

Im thinkin there was prolly a thread on this...but i searched...so my bad is there was one...i aint see it.
but school is approaching in a few weeks sooooo...

Anyways...Im thinkin the red suede 5s.......you guys?

Im thinkin there was prolly a thread on this...but i searched...so my bad is there was one...i aint see it.
but school is approaching in a few weeks sooooo...

Anyways...Im thinkin the red suede 5s.......you guys?

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Either Flint Grey XIII or Black/Red IV

What grade are you going to?
11th....id go with the flint xiii...i got those they pretty nice

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Either Flint Grey XIII or Black/Red IV

What grade are you going to?
11th....id go with the flint xiii...i got those they pretty nice

i'm in college so it doesn't matter but if i was going back to high school i will wear my laney v

i'm in college so it doesn't matter but if i was going back to high school i will wear my laney v

11th for me as well... I'll probably unDS my Celtic 1s, or maybe my CDP XI?

11th for me as well... I'll probably unDS my Celtic 1s, or maybe my CDP XI?

Well Im in college so it doesnt matter as much, but probably my black/red XIII's. I remember those days of picking out my outfit for the first day haha.When does everyone start back? Summer went by TOO fast

Well Im in college so it doesnt matter as much, but probably my black/red XIII's. I remember those days of picking out my outfit for the first day haha.When does everyone start back? Summer went by TOO fast

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Well Im in college so it doesnt matter as much, but probably my black/red XIII's. I remember those days of picking out my outfit for the first day haha. When does everyone start back? Summer went by TOO fast

August 24th....ha ill prolly wear my red ae polo with them...ima be lookin like I'm suwoopin

Back
Top Bottom