What Jordan shoes or clothing did you get for XMAS ?Anyone get anything good?

What Jordan shoes or clothing did you get for XMAS ?
My wife bought me 4 or 5 shirts,The Black XX2, and my Playoff VIII were supposed to be an xmas present but they didnt make it under the tree.....

I got two pairs of Jordan Sweatpants for $60 w/ the 50% off and decided to let my mom give them to me for christmas and she found some pretty nice trackjackets online for me too.....surprisingly she had good taste

I got 2 pairs of playoff VIII's from my folks. My best friend got me the 15's. And my girl got me the hoody from up top but in baby blue with the Alpha1's. I got so lucky...And thankful

Delivery Confirmation of some VIII
mad.gif
, damn UPS said that the shoes were supposed to behere yesterday...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Red Jordan Flight Hoody from my sis....I love it. The drawstrings are weird on this hood....They get really lengthy and I don't like the way they cover thegraphic on the front. But it is one of the best hoodys out right now, not too crazy.

mom- playoff viii
girlfriend- cement spiz'ikes & M3 Melos(silver-university blue-taxi) & Socks
myself- retro xi cool grey & wht/rd XXII & Old Love I & wht/purp/aqua 'FLY' t-shirt

This is what I got today... Nah thats part of my boys collection. I helped him move today. But he did throw me a pair of tiffany dunks for the help. They willmake great shoes to wear in the rain :smile:

I got playoffs 8's from my lil sister, and i got MELO 4's Eggplants from my parents, IT WAS A GREAT CHRISTMAS

d901508475461410d94e4ecc393e0b0c4444ddc_t.gif
6ac3543789c47ed84dc01001172905b8aac6bcf_t.gif

I got black/red XVs (Mom is a member of Flight Club, too), XV SEs, playoff VIIIs, black OO'WEEs, and 5 pair of JB socks.

Back
Top Bottom