What J's were you looking forward to but disappointed upon seeing in person?

I might get roasted for this one, but...the Olive 9s were a disappointment for me. Know some dudes love them, but I personally did not like them once seen in person. 

The Military 4's disappointed me as well. Something about the way that shade of blue looks on a 4, not good and the quality is off for sure.

The entire Kilroy pack. I thought a few pair where hot when I saw them in pictures. But when I saw them in person i said "no bueno!"

The nubuck 12's.Love the color way,but hated the quality.I don't think J's will ever be on par anymore.I was excited too!! I slapped my Carolina 12's and it was tight and snug like virgin nani.Slapped on the nubuck's:HOT DOG IN A HALLWAY!!!

The 2013 white/red Vs and black red XIIIs are horrible fake, cheap looking shoes in person. I hate bashing Jordans especially OG colors but these 2 releases were the worst IMO this year. The white/red 5 is made up out of that not quite official white colorway. It makes the shoes look so dingy and dusty dead stock. The cut and the shape of the shoe is odd. The paint bleeds on a majority of the pairs and that so called icy sole just cheapens the whole look. The black and red XIIIs hurt the most because I really wanted them but like NIkesux pointed out the purple mesh and faded red materials was a wake up call to my wallet and I passed

For me is the 2013 Black/red 13's which is my favorite sneaker of all time. But these 2013 pair was a big disappointment. Not only they did not use 3M, they changed the the color from True Red like the OG's and the 2004 retro to the dull-looking varsity red. :smh:
I am happy that I did not cop and my 04's still look crispy after owning them for over eight years.

Back
Top Bottom