What Kevin Martin wears for his games

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Kevin Martin sucks.

^^ yeah he does
laugh.gif
He must not suck too bad considering he is in the NBA makin more than you two combined ever will, while you guys are sittin on a computer hatin onhim. He is a beast and those XX3's are
pimp.gif

He was FIRST in the league in free throws made per game at 9. Second place was Dwayne Wade with 7.5 and third was Lebron James with 7.3

He was second in the league in free throw attempts per game with 10.3. First was Dwight Howard with 10.8. Second and Third were Wade and Lebron.

He averaged 25 points on 16 shots per game.

He's made 6 gamewinners, one being in a playoff game against the Spurs.

You know nothing about basketball if you don't respect this guy's game.

Originally Posted by Beats05

He was FIRST in the league in free throws made per game at 9. Second place was Dwayne Wade with 7.5 and third was Lebron James with 7.3

He was second in the league in free throw attempts per game with 10.3. First was Dwight Howard with 10.8. Second and Third were Wade and Lebron.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Kevin Martin sucks.

how does a player that avg. 24 pts per game, shooting 46% suck??? yea the team is not that good now but they are rebuilding from the bomb squad in early 2000s
K-Mart is sick hands down he just doesn't get that spot light cause of the team but now with T. Evans, the Kings are looking up

Originally Posted by Beats05

Thank You

im a fan of his game....... he may not have a pretty shot, but it works. He can use an extra 10lbs as well, but hes young.

Originally Posted by teddy54221

Kevin Martin is one of my favorite players and plays for one of my favorite teams and when I found out that he was a part of Team Jordan, that was alll bueno
But I stay in the east coast and they don't show Kings games (everyone knows why). I wanna know what speaks does Kevin wear and if anyone got pics of them.
y's is that?

I'm a King fan in New Jersey and we don't get their games over here because their on the west and they don't get national broadcast because theyare one of the bottom teams. If you think Kevin Martin sucks, you have no idea about basketball. He was in the top 10 in scoring averaging 24.6 points pergame. He is the star player of the Kings. Who do you think the Kings are building around? We been rebuilding so of course he gets no recognition because of ourrecord. Real people that know basketball know about Kevin Martin. We'll be fine, just have to get the right pieces in place through draft/free agency.
koc-jan-15-5.jpg
By the way, Black/Purple XX3's.
pimp.gif

yea dude needs to bulk up a little but hes got some game. kings colorways on the XX3 are pretty sweet though.

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by teddy54221

Kevin Martin is one of my favorite players and plays for one of my favorite teams and when I found out that he was a part of Team Jordan, that was alll bueno
But I stay in the east coast and they don't show Kings games (everyone knows why). I wanna know what speaks does Kevin wear and if anyone got pics of them.
y's is that?
Because they are in the west coast and their record is not good so the TV stations would show teams that are winning or with a growing team.

saw the guy hooping last night at the gym............. he was wearing a whack pair of Team Js

Originally Posted by careo24

Kevin Martin is RAW..... idk why these people hating... the Kings suck *** though. weird to see a Kings fan from the east, there's not even much in Cali haha
laugh.gif
i used to be a king's fan when they were a lot better back then..

i have to admit my kings do suck for now since the kings are in a rebuilding mode and maybe thats why u may think k-mart sucks/ but their making cap-space forthe 2010-2011 free agent and when that happens kings will make their move the kevin will still be in his prime and get better. Oh yeah cant wait till he teamsup with t-evans

I dont want to make this like S&T, (some of you guys wont even know what that is) so im gonna make it short, okay, i am a golden state warrior fan, but iam also a fan of Kevin. He is good, but some of his stats maybe be inflated due to him being the only real scorer on the Kings so he has to do all that to atleast make the game interesting. But he can play no doubt.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Kevin Martins Shoes> Kevin Martins Talent

HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD BUT HIS PURP XX3'S WERE NICE & DOES ANYBODY ELSE BUT ME WONDER WHY RAMON SESSIONS IS ON JB HE SUCKS

wooow, those are nice. JB needs to release those to the public. But anyways, I think any Jordans in a white/purple or black/purple cw are fire.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

Originally Posted by careo24

Kevin Martin is RAW..... idk why these people hating... the Kings suck *** though. weird to see a Kings fan from the east, there's not even much in Cali haha
laugh.gif
i used to be a king's fan when they were a lot better back then..
bandwagon jumper

Back
Top Bottom