What kinda foods absorb alcohol best?

big drinkin day coming up soon, and I wanted to know what foods absorb alcohol the best
nerd.gif

I dont drink.
But from what I hear...$5 footlongs gets the job done.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

I dont drink.
But from what I hear...$5 footlongs gets the job done.
grin.gif

nerd.gif
I dunno if youre being serious, but since everyone else said bread andthis has a footlong worth of bread, you might have chosen my winner....

bread before drinking to help you last the night,

greasy food after drinking or the next morning to help break down the remaining alcohol

Originally Posted by ekon one

greasy food after drinking or the next morning to help break down the remaining alcohol

listen to this guy

damn it's been a while since I drank hard like this
ohwell.gif

speaks the truth... quite frankly.. this is all the info you need... LOCK IT UP!!

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

speaks the truth... quite frankly.. this is all the info you need... LOCK IT UP!!

I heard chicken is the best followed by pretzels. Whatever you do, don't eat beef, alcohol just sits on top of it and f*^#s your stomach up.

"Food delays gastric emptying and therefore delays absorption of ethyl alcohol . Interestingly, the typeof food, whether fat, carbohydrate, or protein, does not seem to be a factor in the absorption of ethyl alcohol"

http://www.chemcases.com/alcohol/alc-04.htm

just google "how does food affect alcohol absorption" and a bunch of stuff shows up.

Back
Top Bottom