what little things do you do differently than other people?

When I'm walking thru a doorway..I look first to see if anyone is coming and I wait for them to walk thru..I don't hold the door or want them to hold the door for me..at work for example

I always park mad far way from other cars so no one dents mine

Last edited:
I do not eat eggs unless there is ketchup
If theres no ketchup i will eat something else.

I use jufran tho (banana ketchup)

Sometimes I put sour creme in my grilled cheeses.

I also walk as light as possible but I've always walked like that lol. I'll walk up to people and they get scared cause they never hear me.

Last edited:
Make my own laundry detergent ( under 10$ get me 5 gallons)
Make my own dish detergent ($2 get me 1 gal)

How you do that fam?
For laundry detergeant:
Liquid

I add baking soda and washing soda to mine.
Once the soap is made, I dont dilute it with water. Personally, I like to use the a high concentration. My fams clothes are ultra clean and smell great.

Powder

I use a different soap (Zote, easier to find) and prefer not to use the oxy bleach or scent crytsals.

Actually, my wife the one who does all this :lol: She enjoys saving money but is not od with it.
Im blessed.

Last edited:
that jufran though
pimp.gif
used to smack this with sticky rice and longanisa back when i was eating meat 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
When I eat takeout, I like to have a TV show or sporting event perfectly synced up so when I began eating the show/game is beginning.

This, I have to be watching something either a movie, fav show or sporting event while I eat take out otherwise it doesn't feel the same

I make Spam and rice. Cut up the spam into smaller bite sized pieces. Put the spam and rice in a bowl, then put ketchup and mayo on it then mix it all together. Eat it with a glass of milk.

I dip my steak in ranch occasionally.

I put an excess amount of deodorant on because my #1 pet peeve is smelling bad.

Most of the time when I wear Jordans, I tie the laces in a knot at the top then tuck the laces into the shoes so they don't show.

I can drink milk with just about any food possible. And usually do.

I'm sure I'll think of more, this is it for now..

EDIT: one more- I say "yambs" in real life to people who I know are not in NT when talking about the topic of yambs. The funny thing is, most people immediately understand what I'm talking about. :lol:

Last edited:
i count in my head when im going up or down stairs and always try to end on my left foot

usually when a chance presents to go left or right, I go left

Back
Top Bottom