What music service are you using in your car? vol. about to cancel Sirius XM

I have had XM for several years now and find myself flipping through channels too much looking for something I can listen to

also, they canned Rude Jude cancelling his show

what are you using?

Good luck with cancelling Sirius. I think they get executed if they let you off the phone fully cancelled.
They're relentless

I had a trial version when I bought my car. I didn't want it after but they kept offering a lower and lower price. It was something ridiculous like $2/mth. I still didn't want it. Ended up blocking their number cuz they called me so often lol

They're relentless

I had a trial version when I bought my car. I didn't want it after but they kept offering a lower and lower price. It was something ridiculous like $2/mth. I still didn't want it. Ended up blocking their number cuz they called me so often lol
:lol: Exactly. They would rather have you at 2 bucks a month for life vs let you cancel.

Apple Music, but Amazon Music got a free 6 months deal or something I caught. App sucks though, I just need to take time I guess and make one playlist and then give Al. G. Rhythm enough time to figure me out

I hate Apple Music though just automatically start playing the second my bluetooth stuff in the car syncs, even if it wasn't open or if I'm currently listening to audio from another app. FB watch especially, it lets it play like 2 seconds of a video then Apple Music cuts in again. Its hella annoying

I have had XM for several years now and find myself flipping through channels too much looking for something I can listen to

also, they canned Rude Jude cancelling his show

what are you using?

Felt like he canceled himself. He talked about cooking spaghetti and stuff for about a year from his couch in Detroit. Jude didn't "keep the main thing, the main thing" :lol:

I have Sirius for sports and throwback music

Back
Top Bottom