What People Were Saying About Eminem 15 Years Ago

• Eminem did have an impact on the game, but I don't think he really changed anything.
  • I will always prefer the Beastie Boys over Eminem. Eminem is more lyrically talented than the 3 of them combined, but his music isn't as good.
  • Ghostface and the other Wu dudes also told us "embarrassing" things about themselves way before Eminem hit the scene. All That I Got Is You being the prime example.
  • Cage is and always will be mega corny. I'm so glad Celph Titled socked him in the mouth.

What an amazing artist. Who woulda thought "Hi, My Name Is" would branch off to multi-platinum and diamond albums.

not really.

white guilt wouldn't let white publications say he was nice, they'd have to let black people decide for them.

furthermore Em's "my name is" was played on ROCK stations way before hot97 played it in NY.
basically this , as a child i use to group him with acts like kid rock , sum 41 , the offspring , barenaked ladies and smashmouth

I have no idea what the correlation between SSLP and The Black Eyed Peas is, whether it's pre or post-Fergie

Back
Top Bottom