What rap Crew/Label/Group do you rank #1?

All things considered what crew, label, group, etc... would you rank #1 for rap artists currently. 
Personally I think no question the number 1 spot is: G.O.O.D. Music

1. The lineup is ridiculous (Ye, Cudi, Pusha, Common, Mos Def, John Legend, Big Sean, Bon Iver....)

2. Records do actually come out for some people and do well (Cudi, Common, Legend, Sean, etc...) but not for (GLC, Pusha T??)

3. No I.D. , Ye, and now even HitBoy

4. Ye gives his artists great looks for promotion etc...

BUT, one I really respect

Top Dawg ENT

1. Lineup is pretty decent with Kendrick, Ab-Soul, SchoolboyQ, and Jay Rock

2. In house producers like Sounwave do a pretty good job.

3. One of the first to start capitalizing by selling EPs and Mixtapes on ITunes.

4. Albums definitely come out...

5. Kendrick is blowing and has been generous promoting the others.

-obviously they will face problems getting to mainstream money, but I think they are doing the best job of any underground crew/label.

what you guys think?

Top Dawg is dope

But yea G.O.O.D as a crew is better than anybody, Bon Iver ain't on GOOD though.

wu%20tang%20list%20logo.gif

Forever and always.

Young Money followed by Maybach Music.

Hate on them all you want and call them pop/commercial or whatever but they got the job done. If you can't sell records then you're worthless in the music business

Best Group Ever-Wu-Tang
Best Group Now-N/A
Best Label Ever-Deathrow,(honorable mentions,90's Badboy,Loud Records,Roc-a-fella)
Best Label Now-N/A

Originally Posted by CapoStatus

Hate on them all you want and call them pop/commercial or whatever but they got the job done. If you can't sell records then you're worthless in the music business

You're delirious if you think it's anyone else. Look at the charts. 

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by CapoStatus

You're delirious if you think it's anyone else. Look at the charts. 

Co-signing this..
+

G.O.O.D. & MMG are very solid.. Mostly because of the bosses.

I couldn't pick a label now because it's just too all over the place. But best label of all time is Def Jam. Yeah they've really tarnished their name for the last 10 years but from 1985 - 2000 they were pretty much untouchable. Right behind them where Priority, Loud and Deathrow. 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Best Group Ever-Wu-Tang
Best Group Now-The Throne [by default]
Best Label Ever-Deathrow,(Chronic, Dogg Food, Doggystyle, All Eyez On Me, Makaveli, )
Best Label Now-G.O.O.D

Ye>Weezle 
Big Sean<Drake

Pusha>Tyga

Common>* 

GOOD collabs>* 

"Just a few thing pourin out my soul, Rosewood we can see ya'll with our eyes close"
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

then MMG

Back
Top Bottom