What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

2802723802_fff98511bc_z.jpg

- LeBron with the Captain Morgan stance

- Kobe with the I'm plotting my next scene face

- Kidd with the 'time to fap' look

:rofl:

:lol: Dudes standing there like "Yeah lemme get that one and that one"

That picture reminds me of when Bush's daughter acted like she wanted to get tag teamed by the whole 2008 squad. And :lol: at Dwight always being blocked out.

chgh1300810121024x768iq2.jpg

"Dad you go 'head, I think I'm gonna stay with LeBron and the guys"

:rofl: :rofl:

Anyone feel this way?
The thought of our boys bagging other countries' Olympians or even our own Olympians is whatever. :pimp: even. But the thought of other countries' Olympians bagging the US female Olympians has me :smh::smh::smh:.

:stoneface:

This graphic is too much...

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

It's a lot of people naked in the ESPN Body Issues who you don't expect, or in some cases want, to see in that position. But the US Volleyball team got the most pictures in it. A lot are borderline and I ain't gonna risk it but

candace-parker-espn-body-issue.jpg

+ the rest of them thanks to your friend, Google=

tumblr_lxvtpavlTi1qdxrtp.gif

Quadruple sigh. Athletes have all the fun. Id be just trying to bag australian 6 foot tall swimmer chicks, US track women, whatever sweden has to offer, and throw in a little hope Solo on the side, and a diet coke and Im good.

its not just athletes. it's everyone. that's why a lot of the media/reporters love covering the olympics. free trip and its basically a big orgy

its not just athletes. it's everyone. that's why a lot of the media/reporters love covering the olympics. free trip and its basically a big orgy

Definitely was going to mention this. I've heard so many stories about this.

If Lolo Jones wins the gold,she will lose her virginity by the Closing Ceremonies
Damn. She might go wild and get passed around like the Olympic torch.

Maybe I should take some journalism classes.

Last edited:
Quadruple sigh. Athletes have all the fun. Id be just trying to bag australian 6 foot tall swimmer chicks, US track women, whatever sweden has to offer, and throw in a little hope Solo on the side, and a diet coke and Im good.
no ur not

I don't know if the dude was trolling ESPN comments section, but he said he got friend on the swim team who claims that Bron did Dara Torres last Olympics. :nerd:

Last edited:
I don't know if the dude was trolling ESPN comments section, but he said he got friend on the swim team who claims that Bron did Dara Torres last Olympics. :nerd:
That sounds like a celebrity milf hunter episode. I would get at Dara Torres. The milf - cougar combo :evil:

Back
Top Bottom