What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

I'm 100pct sure that I would miss my event and not place for a medal if I had a couple bad ones from Brazil or Australia trying to make my dreams come true

no one is gonna say this sounds a bit exaggerated?
grin.gif

Lmaoooooo. They all looking like Daaaaaaaaaamn. Jason Kidd tho...Reading something like this makes me want to be an olympian. They get it poppin. If was there, there's only one I would go after Shawn Johnson :evil:

From Kobe Bryant's Facebook page today:

"I just so happen to be staying in the same hotel with the Australian swim team. I couldn't resist the chance to watch them train and prepare for the Olympics, so I asked if it would be ok. They were excited to have me there. I loved the attention to detail they put into their training and the methodical approach they have. I was lucky because on this am Stephanie Rice , 3 time gold medal winner in Beijing and the best women's swimmer in the world was training. I had the chance to see the best in the world prepare and she is FOCUSED. I took pics with the swimmers and they gave me some speedos lol. The Olympics for me is a great chance to learn from the worlds best and figure out what makes them tick all while representing your country. What a great opportunity and honor."

With this pic:

:nerd:

kobe been chasing her since 08. can you imagine what type of athletic genes their kids would have.

oihsadghdsahgoiahfdg at which one is biggest, followed by homie lookin out into the ocean, and now this Kobe story with the entire swin team. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't breathe man..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTHECK is wrong w/ ESPN? I think this article is pure bull crap because it's just there to gain media hype, and sell their 'body' issue.

News would've come out a long time ago already. And is Kobe back w/ Vanessa?

Also, hope solo is amazon,

Bron Bron's pose

Kobe's prologue to the hunting season

The condom pic

that gif

I Can't Breathe hafhauhfuawhuahguahguahguasdgadmnvkfdmv

Last edited:
I am saying though, she has to be an expert at that. I would seriously want to see her skill-level at that. Head too.

Back
Top Bottom