What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

I am saying though, she has to be an expert at that. I would seriously want to see her skill-level at that. Head too.
That's a new perspective on it. She has two hands, a mouth, and two feet. She probably has her own type of fun over there.

My man is talking about footjobs now. Ha! 8)

Like do dudes even bother going at her at this point?

Last edited:
I was reading a story where Hope Solo said that it's one big party and everyone wants to get drunk and have sex :evil:. She was definitely on her back multiple times during the last Olympics. The more famous guys like the NBA players must have a field day. They probably have a new girl from a new country every day. I wonder if the Winter Olympics is as fun.
I wonder what Lolo Jones does?

Anal.

Thats it. I'm joining the debate team...
I was reading a story where Hope Solo said that it's one big party and everyone wants to get drunk and have sex 
devil.gif
. She was definitely on her back multiple times during the last Olympics. The more famous guys like the NBA players must have a field day. They probably have a new girl from a new country every day. I wonder if the Winter Olympics is as fun.
I wonder what Lolo Jones does?

Anal.

Last edited:
So basically all of the chicks that dudes be simpin on are getting smutted out by the US bball team and some random track dude from some country in europe we dont care about?? life isn't fair. My fave line is when dude said something like they're 7 in the face but 20 in the body.

My man is talking about footjobs now. Ha! 8)
Like do dudes even bother going at her at this point?

Yessireebob.

You don't think a _ wanna be the first to bomb on that cherry? Dudes out there prolly put it on the same pedestal as Barack becoming the first black President :lol:

so on twitter the other day I talked to a former olympian james carter the 400 hurdler for those of you that dont know about everything that happens in the village and he told me he has a lot of the TRUE DIRT that goes on in the village........ when i see him at some of my meets next season i will be getting the "TRUE DIRT" stories i cant wait

2012 Summer Olympic Sports:

•archery
[COLOR=#red]badminton[/COLOR]
•basketball
•beach volleyball
•boxing
•canoe / kayak
•cycling
•diving
•equestrian
•fencing
•field hockey
•gymnastics
•handball
•judo
•modern pentathlon
•rowing
•sailing
•shooting
•soccer / football
•swimming
•synchronized swimming
[COLOR=#red]table tennis[/COLOR]
•taekwondo
•tennis
•track and field
•triathlon (swimming, biking, running)
•volleyball
•water polo
•weightlifting
•wrestling

Added for 2016
•rugby 7s
•golf

TRAINING STARTS TODAY!!... :pimp: :evil:

Anal was so far from my mind that I guess Lolo could be doing that. That is yalls lane though. I am not "mature" enough 8)

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/oly...g-ripple-in-training-pool-20120724-22nln.html

Duo causing ripple in training pool

Date
July 25, 2012

30 reading now
Comments 49

Michael Cowley

Pin It
Email article
Print

Ads by Google
Swimming Recruiting

NCSASports.org

Top College Swimming Recruiters. Over 1700 Colleges. Sign Up Today!
Cross-country flirting heats up pool

Australia's Blair Evans and American Ryan Lochte set tongues wagging after the pair flirted during training and left the poolside together, reports Michael Cowley.

Autoplay OnOff
Video feedback
Video settings

ARE we looking at swimming's next big power couple? The pooldeck has not been this abuzz with chatter since Eamon Sullivan and Stephanie Rice were the ''it'' couple.

When the Americans arrived in town on Monday and hit the pool that afternoon, everyone was keen for a look at Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte, and it seems Australian medley swimmer Blair Evans was particularly eager to catch up with the latter.

The teams will be enemies when the swimming competition begins on Saturday, but looking at Lochte and Evans on Monday, there certainly appeared to be a pre-Games truce and no sign of any tension.
Australia's Blair Evans (left) and America's Ryan Lochte share a moment in the training pool.

Australia's Blair Evans (left) and America's Ryan Lochte share a moment in the training pool. Photo: Steve Christo

While nothing has been confirmed by either camp, the pair looked flirty in the water together, stopping to chat and laugh at the end of a lap, definitely making what is normally an arduous task of training appear far more pleasant.
Advertisement

Evans finished her set, dried and changed, then sat where the Australian squad had left their gear. Moments later, Lochte emerged from the water and came over to the 21-year-old West Australian, sat beside her and chatted for several minutes as onlookers gave inquisitive stares.

Lochte left and the shutter of cameras ceased, but after changing the American returned and he and Evans left the pool together.
Australia's Blair Evans (left) and America's Ryan Lochte leave the pooldeck together.

Australia's Blair Evans (left) and America's Ryan Lochte leave the pooldeck together. Photo: Steve Christo

They may have been flirty at times, but they certainly didn't walk out hand in hand, nor were they trying to be secretive about anything, and in a sport where swimmers are always friendly towards each other regardless of rivalries, they may simply be good friends who have met at some other event in the past. But in the lead-up to an Olympics, any potential cross-nation canoodling can be a major story.

And Lochte fuelled the story with a quote in the British media this week. ''My last Olympics, I had a girlfriend - big mistake,'' he told The Guardian. ''Now I'm single, so London should be really good.''

The conspiracy theorists are also coming out with their take on it. Perhaps Evans could be a plant from Phelps. Lochte has the potential to steal the limelight from Phelps in London. Maybe Evans is the distraction Phelps needs to beat Lochte in the 200-metre and 400-metre individual medleys.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/oly...aining-pool-20120724-22nln.html#ixzz21lAo2URg

let the games begin

btw, how do you embed an article?

And we are OFF.

Natalie Coughlin ‏@NatalieCoughlin
Really nice of the basketball guys to meet the other athletes. They're getting swarmed by fellow Olympians! http://instagr.am/p/Njw9OABDzG/

Shannon Taylor ‏@be11ieve
@carmeloanthony come visit us hockey girls in the heritage house with Chris Paul.

Lauren Perdue ‏@LoPerdue
Lebron James just invited me to dinner... Um wuuuutttt?!?

A lot more Tweets of athletes going crazy over the USA team. Have fun fellas 8)

Last edited:
US squad :smh: :pimp:

Did Shawn Kemp play in the olympics by any chance? :lol:

And my son Lochte :smokin .. Son would have won a bag of golds already if he eased off these birds.

Damn these females are HOT. Twitter is going to be the death of the operation.

Chantae McMillan ‏@chan_taemac
@JHarden13 my new friend! #teamUSA

Back
Top Bottom