what recent retro + cws will eventually return?

They've mowed down majority of the must needed early 00s Retro+ color ways. Now we need mid 00s color ways. Not as timeless as the first wave, but def better than junk we've been seeing from the last few years.

I'd still pass on majority of these but still would like to see

Flint 12s
Flint 7s
Sunset 5s
Tour Yellow 4s
Blk/Chrome 2s
Sand 4s
DMP Celtic 1s
DMP 6/11
CDP Bred 15
Stealth/Blue 5s
Wheat 13s

Last edited:
Damn, now that it's all listed there's a lot of heat I forgot about! I'd love to see midnight navy 6s too. Saw a post in a fb group today and remembered how much I loved those things

The more I think about the last couple years hasn't produced very many memorable plus cws. Only cops for me would be sports blue 3s, Toro 4s, those all red 9s, Royal 10s, gamma 11s and maybe those cool grey 12s. We were really blessed with those color ways in the 00s

Last edited:
To me they ruined the Altitudes when they rereleased with the mesh instead of all leather.

My 2005 pair is developing separations that I've tried regluing but just don't seem to take.

contrasting stitching has never been done right. That shoe is 
sick.gif
 in person

Need toro 5s back in my life.

Tour 4s too

Flint 7s are my fav 7

Stealth 5s are needed

Need toro 5s back in my life.

Tour 4s too

Flint 7s are my fav 7

Stealth 5s are needed
This is a solid list. Been looking at stealth V's recently but since I have Laney's they're kind of redundant

Stealth 5s have always personally been one of my favorite 5s. I remember last year they were rumored to come back so hopefully soon

Olive 5's, Mist Blue 4's, Mocha 3's, list goes on an on of colorways i'd like to see retro.

For those of you wanting Mocha's , I'm curious. How old were you when they came out and were you able to get them? It boggles my mind how so many people want them, but they sat, and I mean they SAT for a long time. My store damn near had a fsr while they were on sale.

I've always thought the mocha 3s were hideous.

Additionally, any retro+ from 2009 would do. They were pretty nice, only 1s from 2009 I want back are the aforementioned Celtics 1s, and them Max orange 1s

Flint 7s, Lightning 4s, Cool Grey 4s, Flint 12s, and White/Neutral Grey 13s from 05

Last edited:
I know you're reading this, Nike.

New Love 1s

Lightning 4s

Mist Blue 4s

Olive 5s

Wheat 13s

That's all I ask for. Please make it happen. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I know you're reading this, Nike.

New Love 1s
Lightning 4s
Mist Blue 4s
Olive 5s
Wheat 13s

That's all I ask for. Please make it happen. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I need a new pair Wheat 13s

I would like to see the Platinum 11 low and the Gamma 11 release in 5 years. Platinums are beat Gammas are still blue on the outsole.

Nike should just stop with new colors and give us retros of Retro+ colors for a while. Winning.

^Oreo 6's for sure need to retro! Also support Lightning 4's. Black Cat 4's as well.

Back
Top Bottom