What the hell AMC?

Nooooooo not Breaking Bad 
frown.gif

Breaking Bad will be fine. I'm sure AMC will give them the full season. The Walking Dead is the one that should be most concerning since who knows what the quality of the show will be without Darabont.

I'm confident in Breaking Bad getting what they need in this. I'm scared of what Walking Dead will become though.
30t6p3b.gif

WOW, breaking bad is badass though.

They always cut good shows from TV ths sucks man. And walking dead don't care about it either!

mad men taking the scumbag steve route
30t6p3b.gif

i really hope breaking bad goes to another network in which the producers can produce what they envisioned and not be restricted to cutting the next season by half
sick.gif

Good news
AMC has renewed Breaking Bad for sixteen more episodes. The network announced the news today that the show will get sixteen more episodes, after which the series will end. Negotiations between the two had been strained over budget and episode count.

Sixteen episodes is longer than AMC's seasons normally run, so it is not clear whether AMC will air one last season of 16 episodes or break it up into two mini seasons.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Good news
AMC has renewed Breaking Bad for sixteen more episodes. The network announced the news today that the show will get sixteen more episodes, after which the series will end. Negotiations between the two had been strained over budget and episode count.

Sixteen episodes is longer than AMC's seasons normally run, so it is not clear whether AMC will air one last season of 16 episodes or break it up into two mini seasons.

great news
pimp.gif

I just hope if they decide to divide the final 16 episodes into 2 short seasons, that the gap in between seasons isn't too long.

Good news.... dont know why the channel wouldnt invest more in itself. Before these shows, no one watched AMC.
Also Directv needs to step it up. No AMC HD...SMH..

Back
Top Bottom