What the hell happened to Grady Sizemore??

hitting .206?
sick.gif

0 HR's?
smh.gif

Wasn't it not too long ago when he was the best 5-tool player in the game?

killin me man!
mad.gif

Nothing is different, really. He still can't hit lefties and he still strikes out far too much.

It's just all catching up to him at the same time, I guess. Maybe his injuries from last season are still prominent. Who knows.

Something about him that never gets talked about is how overrated he is as a base stealer. He's fast, so he gets them, but he's generally not very good at reading pitchers and knowing when to run.

There aren't many guys who play harder than he does on a daily basis, though. I wouldn't be surprised at all if his body was just plain deteriorating.

Cleveland does not rock. Instead, its dread permeates soul. Thus, Grady Sizemore's decline...

Damn shame
smh.gif

His production has never been there like you would think.

He's just proving to be not that good.

I agree w/KLJ, I think it's just all those games he's logged since 04 catching up to him along with the injury from last year. He plays very aggressive in CF. He's not a great hitter against lefties and strikes out way too much. Honestly though, what year did he really break out and live up to his extreme hype?

Don't worry, as soon as you leave the Indians you automatically get better. As an Indians fan, I know this to be a proven fact.

What pic?

Originally Posted by bighead2205

Don't worry, as soon as you leave the Indians you automatically get better. As an Indians fan, I know this to be a proven fact.
Bring him to New York. One of my favorite players
pimp.gif

What Pic?
laugh.gif

Let's just say they're "female/gay-friendly."

He hurt his knee yesterday and will probably miss a handful of games. Falling apart.
The plate discipline issues problemsseem particularly troubling. Over his career, Sizemore has had greatplate discipline numbers, but this year Sizemore is swinging at 32% ofthe pitches he sees out of the zone. His career average is 19%, and hisprevious high is just 20%. On the other hand, he is swinging at fewerpitches in the strike zone, just 59% compared to a career average of65% and a previous low of 63%. So it is not that he is just swingingmore at all pitches, rather he is swinging at more pitches he shouldn'tand at fewer pitches he should. That is what leads to his career-high Krate and career-low BB rate, and probably plays a role in his powerdecline.

selected him in a keeper league a couple seasons ago and he has pretty much sucked it up since.. killing me

Back
Top Bottom